Manager Business Operations at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
We are looking for a Manager, Business Operations who can be a trusted advisor to the Head of Business Operations & Strategy for the Risk Business Unit and a respected partner to cross-functional peers. This new role will help grow, evangelize, and deliver ServiceNow's ESG product & solutions.
This role will have high visibility and involvement in both operational and strategic aspects of the BU and represent the BU in corporate initiatives and forums. Further, we are looking for someone with the desire to flex and take on additional responsibilities to support the tremendous growth that the BU is undergoing.
Join us to make a difference within our rapidly growing team, ServiceNow, and the global community.
What you'll get to do in this role:
Serve as a key advisor and thought partner to BU leadership and collaborate closely with cross-functional leadership to identify, analyze, and act on critical business challenges and opportunities
- • Drive new product launch initiatives from operationalization to execution to results
- • Build strategy and materials and maintain the BOM as our agile developers roll out capabilities and integrations
- • Enable sales and partners with domain training, persona-based use-cases, and "human impact" value stories
- • Track and report on the progress of launch initiatives and program health
- • Use your data analytics and problem-solving skills to find opportunities to improve operational efficiency and accelerate growth
- • Support prioritization of initiatives and resourcing using data
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor's degree in business or in related technical field. Master's degree or MBA preferred.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience (or 2+ years post-MBA or equivalent higher degree), preferably in tech strategy/ops functions or management consulting.
- Be part of the end-to-end lifecycle of a project, from strategy to operationalization to execution to results.
- Ability to turn plans to outcomes with minimal direction.
- Own content and analyses for quarterly business review and annual long-term strategy processes.
- Coordinate pricing and packaging strategy initiatives, identifying and implementing changes to improve monetization and value realization
- Strong leadership and influence abilities.
- Top-notch data analytics and problem-solving skills, with an ability to synthesize disparate information and data into actionable recommendations.
- Proactively propose ways to increase business performance and efficiency, building on your intimate understanding of the business's key drivers.
- Outstanding organizational and communication (verbal, written and PowerPoint presentation) skills.
- Effective team player who is also an independent thinker.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment.
- Knowledge of the SaaS space and business model.
- • Willingness to roll up your sleeves and take on whatever tasks necessary to get the job done.
- Ideas, hope, and enthusiasm for making the world better through sustainability principles, technology, and amazing experiences.
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and current applications portfolio is a plus.
- Experience with the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) domain a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.