Manager - AWS at Cognizant (Charlotte, NC)
Job Summary :
Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking for a candidate with experience as Manager - AWS with 8+ years of experience.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Full Time only - "Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)."
The annual salary for this position is between $[120,000-140,000] depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant's discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant's applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Job Description and Qualifications include: (This is a hands-on development role)
- Design new software using agile/XP/test driven development
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Help build and/or transition applications to container or serverless architectures on AWS
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Designing and developing APIs Requirements
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in building and deploying applications on AWS Cloud
- Strong programming expertise using Python, Node, Java, or C#
- Experience building Serverless applications on AWS using API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, Aurora, DynamoDB, IAM Roles/Permissions
- Have built and deployed applications as Docker Containers on AWS ECS
- Experience in using NoSQL databases like DynamoDB
- Experience in Kafka Streaming
- Experience with relational databases such as AWS Aurora, MS SQL Server, or Oracle • Should have extensive experience implementing Microservices and RESTful APIs
- Understanding of Cloud-Native development principles
- Influential communicator with technical and non-technical teammates • Can work autonomously and self-initiated
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
EEO Statement & Accommodations
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email Car[email protected] with your request and contact information.