Manager, ACH Banking Operations at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Banking Operations Manager will report to the Director of Banking Operations. Paylocity processes over $134 billion in payroll transactions for its more than 40,000 clients.
This role will be responsible for managing all aspects of ACH Operations.
- Manage all aspects of payments Operations to assure timely and accurate handling of transactions.
- Primary functions include but are not limited to daily ACH file origination to all of our partner banks and managing ACH exception items: communicate with clients and service partners as needed to ensure effective resolution of issues.
- Monitor daily workflow within the department to ensure that all deadlines are met and resources utilized effectively.
- Responsible for reviewing and auditing the ACH file process 2+ nights per week
- Collaborate with other banking managers to conduct quarterly and annual banking partner audits.
- Strong experience in developing and managing the NACHA self-audit process
- Ensures that Customer Satisfaction is delivered efficiently and timely through the proper management of emails, calls and Salesforce cases.
- Responsible for the supervision, coaching, and training of direct reports.
- Works to understand the critical and ever-evolving payments landscape and keep the department abreast of and ready for industry changes
- Execute against a formal business continuity program across banking operations team, including ongoing planning around financial institutions and related matters
- Assists in conversion processes relating to bank mergers and acquisitions, system upgrades, and new releases.
- Drive continuous process improvement by effectively engaging with internal and external technology teams to develop and deploy tech-enabled automation to achieve efficiency and scalability.
- Additional duties as directed by management
- Bachelor's degree relevant fields or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years people management and/or leadership experience working with several financial institutions/payroll/payment processors across ACH operations
- Experience in moving high volume of financial transactions across multiple platforms
- NACHA certifications are a major plus (AAP)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
- Knowledge of banking rules and regulations.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $70,817- $109,537/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.