Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
The Managed Services team provides premium services that enable business-as-usual (BAU) clients to expand value and accelerate growth after initial implementation. Managed Services Consultants are responsible for delivering high-value outcomes that align with client expectations, ensuring firms are leveraging Addepar’s most up-to-date best-practices and gold standard operating models.
In partnership with Account Managers, Support Analysts and Product Managers, the managed services consultants help optimize clients’ overall experience and identify areas for R&D investment that lessen reliance on premium services. They are focused on identifying how Addepar can unlock significant value for clients’ businesses and regularly call upon their analytical skills in order to advise clients on how to model and examine their financial instruments and assets. Managed Services Consultants have a deep understanding of both finance and technology, take ownership of our clients’ success and excel at project governance and cross-functional communication.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage technical and industry expertise to consult users and implement scalable, best-practice solutions onto existing Addepar environments
- Deliver high-value client outcomes aligned with client expectations
- Ensure clients are leveraging a best-practice operating model
- Effectively and proactively manage expectations and communication both internally and externally
- Ensure retention of clients driven by high client satisfaction and referenceability
- Establish and manage scope along with client expectations throughout the life of a project to ensure client and project success
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to execute on simultaneous projects, seeing each through to the finish line
- Proactively communicate project health and status to internal and external senior leadership
- Partner with Account Managers and Support Leads on proper BAU model to ensure deserving clients get premium services that they need
- Partner with R&D on scalable tools that directly reduce client reliance on premium services and promote self-sufficiency in a BAU state
- Think critically about how to improve our current processes and tools both internally and externally as our client base expands
- Minimize project effort and duration through the development of scalable processes, pre-configured templates and improved methodologies
- Be an expert on all things Addepar
Who You Are
- Professional experience in Project management, Financial Services or Consulting is preferred. Prior client-facing experience is a plus
- Candidates must have superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- A deep understanding of historical data conversion methodologies and different source systems (or a hunger and willingness to learn)
- Process-oriented with an eye toward continuous improvement
- The ideal candidate must be independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to train and communicate effectively with clients and direct reports via email, on the phone and face-to-face
- Passion for technology and finance
- Occasional Travel
- [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management software implementations
- [Bonus] Previous experience with programming/scripting, specifically python
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.