Managed Services Consultant at Addepar (Salt Lake City, UT)
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
The Managed Services team provides premium services that enable business-as-usual (BAU) clients to expand value and accelerate growth after initial implementation. Managed Services Consultants are responsible for delivering high-value outcomes that align with client expectations, ensuring firms are leveraging Addepar’s most up-to-date best-practices and gold standard operating models.
In partnership with Account Managers, Support Analysts and Product Managers, the managed services consultants help optimize clients’ overall experience and identify areas for R&D investment that lessen reliance on premium services. They are focused on identifying how Addepar can unlock significant value for clients’ businesses and regularly call upon their analytical skills in order to advise clients on how to model and examine their financial instruments and assets. Managed Services Consultants have a deep understanding of both finance and technology, take ownership of our clients’ success and excel at project governance and cross-functional communication.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage technical and industry expertise to consult users and implement scalable, best-practice solutions onto existing Addepar environments
- Deliver high-value client outcomes aligned with client expectations
- Ensure clients are leveraging a best-practice operating model
- Effectively and proactively manage expectations and communication both internally and externally
- Ensure retention of clients driven by high client satisfaction and referenceability
- Establish and manage scope along with client expectations throughout the life of a project to ensure client and project success
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to execute on simultaneous projects, seeing each through to the finish line
- Proactively communicate project health and status to internal and external senior leadership
- Partner with Account Managers and Support Leads on proper BAU model to ensure deserving clients get premium services that they need
- Partner with R&D on scalable tools that directly reduce client reliance on premium services and promote self-sufficiency in a BAU state
- Think critically about how to improve our current processes and tools both internally and externally as our client base expands
- Minimize project effort and duration through the development of scalable processes, pre-configured templates and improved methodologies
- Be an expert on all things Addepar
Who You Are
- Professional experience in Project management, Financial Services or Consulting is preferred. Prior client-facing experience is a plus
- Candidates must have superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- A deep understanding of historical data conversion methodologies and different source systems (or a hunger and willingness to learn)
- Process-oriented with an eye toward continuous improvement
- The ideal candidate must be independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to train and communicate effectively with clients and direct reports via email, on the phone and face-to-face
- Passion for technology and finance
- Occasional Travel
- [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management software implementations
- [Bonus] Previous experience with programming/scripting, specifically python
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.