Mail/Copy Center Specialist at Horace Mann (Washington DC)
The Mail/Copy Center Specialist consults with business units to provide the best and cost-effective process for large mailing, postage metering and printing jobs.
• Receive Marketing Portal orders, print, package and ship out via FedEx Services (Determine Best Service)
• Provide Financial Reporting with postage allocation for meters and pre-sort postage.
• Process Contact Center & Underwriting requests to print, enclose documents, meter and mail documents.
• Operate & maintain Copy Center equipment (examples include: 2 color and 2 B/W high speed printers; commercial cutter; commercial hole punch; commercial folder; mail meters and mail inserter).
• Monitor, track and report copy and mail trends to management as well as assist with budget process.
• 2-3 yrs. practical mail, printing, scanning and inserter experience preferred.
• Proven knowledge of printers, inserters, and postage meter equipment.
• Create documents in office software (e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel) and use for tracking and reporting trends to management.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Ability to match records, transfer numbers accurately and perform basic math calculations.
Horace Mann was founded in 1945 by two Springfield, Illinois, teachers who saw a need for quality, affordable auto insurance for teachers. Since then, we’ve broadened our mission to helping all educators protect what they have today and prepare for a successful tomorrow. And with our broadened mission has come corporate growth: We serve more than 4,100 school districts nationwide, we’re publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: HMN) and we have more than $12 billion in assets.
We’re motivated by the fact that educators take care of our children’s future, and we believe they deserve someone to look after theirs. We help educators identify their financial goals and develop plans to achieve them. This includes insurance to protect what they have today and financial products to help them prepare for their future. Our tailored offerings include special rates and benefits for educators.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
For applicants that are California residents, please review our California Consumer Privacy Notice