Luxury Retail Store Associate/Customer Service Specialist at Saatva (Washington DC)
Who We Are:
Saatva is the Direct-to-consumer luxury mattress and home furnishings brand that aspires to help every consumer get a great night’s sleep. Experience has shown us that the more we help our customers, the more we sell. To that end, we have dedicated ourselves to being the most helpful brand in our space. Our marketing mission is to answer every question a consumer might have about mattresses, sleep, and sleep health, to ensure that every consumer finds the right mattress for them--even if it’s not ours.
In 2021, we will be launching four new Viewing Rooms The Viewing Room is an extension of our Saatva website. A beautiful, friendly, interactive, pressure free environment that will allow consumers to view and experience our luxury products.
The Viewing Room Customer Service Flex Representative is an unique role to the Saatva business model. This position blends Saatva’s Corporate call center culture with that of the Viewing Room. For the most part, these individuals will fulfill the role of a Saatva call center professional by providing excellent customer relations over the phone and through online chat. If needed, this role will also require one to be able to jump in and assist customers live on the sales floor. Therefore, it’s imperative these individuals are able to seamlessly transition from call center mode to face to face interaction with VR guests.
If you are a self-motivated, well-spoken, dynamic, overall nice person, with a passion for providing customers a world-class experience then Saatva, America’s #1 online luxury mattress brand, is looking for you!
What You Will Do
- Create a world class experience for our customers.
- Become a product expert.
- Answer customer questions and resolve customer issues, both basic and complex, on the phone and via live chat, as well as move seamlessly to face to face interaction with customers on the Viewing Room floor, as needed.
Experience and Skills Needed
- 1 to 2 years of customer support or sales experience with the ability to explain product attributes and benefits clearly and effectively troubleshoot and solve customer issues.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport effortlessly
- Passionate about providing great customer experience.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task with a strong drive to complete tasks with a high degree of quality.
- Skilled in using personal computers and related software
What’s In It For You
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee Discount
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- Amazing Products
Sound Like a Good Fit? We’d love to talk to you!
Please note that we expect to open our new Washington DC Saatvaroom late Fall. However, we will be hiring our team shortly to commence training. You may want to check out your comfort level with the commute especially if are using mass transit. The Washington DC Saatvaroom will be located at 1714 14th Street NW.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
At Whitestone Home Furnishings, LLC, we are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusiveness, as demonstrated through our recruitment, retention and employee development programs, and are committed to the hiring, retention and success of diverse candidates. We maintain an environment that respects and builds on the assets and talents of each person, valuing their differences. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate against qualified job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity, status as a transgender or transsexual individual, and gender identity or expression), sexual and reproductive health decisions, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, military status (including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services), genetic information, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, caregiver status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all aspects of the employment hiring process, including but not limited to, recruitment, selection, compensation, and benefits.