What you get to do everyday
- Ensure all incoming LM bags are labeled with consignor information.
- Document all packages being shipped out via tracking number.
- Keep Luxury Managers informed of anything important regarding the consignment
- Safely handling and caring for luxury fashion items
- Pack shipments securely, following required specifications
- Conduct quality inspections on packaging and documentation
- Responsible for processing all parcel shipments with the designated carrier; FedEx/UPS/USPS
- Maintain shipping supplies and organize inventory
- General warehousing practices; safety and organization, housekeeping and trash removal, etc.
- Other responsibilities as designated by the Logistics Dispatcher
What you bring to the role
- At least 1 year of work experience in a office setting
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- This position requires the ability to move and lift boxes up to 25 pounds regularly
- Comfortable collaborating with co-workers
- Clean driving record
- Fluency with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, databases, etc.)
- Accuracy and attention to detail are important
- Must be punctual and available to work overtime as needed
GHR6415 #LI-NC42 LI#-Remote
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records. At TRR, People Come First. That’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our Diversity Equity and Inclusion program here.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.