Shippabo is a cloud-based supply chain management platform built by a team of shippers and supported by global logistics experts. Through Shippabo, businesses can oversee their supply chain from anywhere, at any time, and on their terms.
To care deeply about our clients' business by empowering them with greater visibility, collaboration, and actionable data.
Here at Shippabo, we believe in the power of empathy and trust, proactivity and resoluteness, continual learning and transparency.
We’re tenacious, driven workers who believe deeply in achieving our mission, while remaining supportive and empathetic coworkers.
We expect nothing less than an actively inclusive work environment. And we’re committed to hiring the best team we can — regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics.
At Shippabo you will be helping lead modernization of a massive industry. As a logistics coordinator, you will be the advisor and advocate for your clients by helping guide them through our system, managing their shipments, and providing insight to support their supply chain.
Shippabo offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth. This is a remote position.
On a day-to-day basis you will drive Operations & Client Success:
- Manage: Handle end-to-end international freight shipments: Booking Process > Coordinate Customs Brokerage > Arrival & Delivery Management > Shipment Invoicing
- Communicate: Provide excellent communication with clients and our own departments to ensure all are kept fully informed of transport arrangements and status on a regular basis from departure to arrival of cargo
- Customer Service: Point-of-contact for client needs and advice for supply chain decisions while being cost conscious and time sensitive at all times
- Problem Solving: Resolve problems, including identifying issues, thinking critically, seeking input to determine the best course of action, and implementing solutions
- Billing: Handle accounting processes; including price negotiations, on-time billing, zero demurrage mindset, rate calculations, price conversions, profit loss analysis
- Advocate for Shippabo: Understand and answer customer needs by utilizing selling techniques, and product advantages including client onboarding and platform support
We would love to hear from you if you have the following:
- First-rate operational experience in running A ~ Z of import cargo operations at a freight forwarder
- Enjoy helping and advising people with a resolute mind
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong time management skills to prioritize tasks with a sense of urgency
- Detail oriented with expert problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Emphasis on verbal and written communication skills
- Motivation and drive to help build and improve processes
The Whole Package
- Competitive Salary
- We provide your equipment! (MacBook Pro, Dual Monitor, Keyboard, and Mouse)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (15 days per year)
- Fringe Benefits
- Work with GREAT people
- Company Retreats