Localization Coordinator(Contractor) - U.S. Remote at ASICS Digital
- Coordinate localization daily activities: request and deliver translations, query management, troubleshooting.
- Implement, maintain and update global localization processes; support automation of process wherever possible by eliminating manual tasks and systems integrations.
- Document best practices and helpful guidelines for internal and external partners as needed.
- Support creation and coordination of a linguistic quality program.
- Onboard, train and support regional teams to the global localization tools and processes.
- Work cross-functionally with ADI stakeholders to identify and remove critical project blockers; liaise with all regional teams to assess localization needs and find efficiencies.
- Communicate proactively with all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Vendor management – Language solution providers; Tools providers. Develop and manage strong relationships with providers. Primary admin contact with language and tool providers.
- Support use of data analysis to optimize localization decisions.
- Support implementations and integration of localization tools. Daily administration of localization tools.
- Support creation and maintenance of translation assets: style guides, terminology, translation memories.
- Oversee the localization project budget and improve cost efficiency.
- Based in the US.
- 3+ years of localization project management experience.
- Experience with localization tools, including, translation management systems, CAT tools and localization platforms. Eg. XTM, Memsource, Smartling, Trados Studio, Lilt etc.
- Experience working with global cross-functional teams from different cultures.
- Experience prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of internationalization and localization standards, and localization testing best practices.
- Experience with e-commerce site and CRM.
- Experience with product, marketing, creative and multimedia content localization and workflows.
- Knowledge of additional languages other than English.