Live Operations Specialist at Gameloft (Remote)
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? #Jointhegame
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.Job Description
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Work closely with Product Managers, Game Economy Designers, and production teams to define the live operations schedule.
- Be responsible for planning, execution, and troubleshooting of in-game promotions and events.
- Play our games extensively in order to understand their features and how they affect live operations.
- Create briefs, coordinate with artists, and set up various in-game communication tools (visual assets, push notifications, etc).
- Monitor the performance of events and their impact on KPI.
- Suggest optimizations to the game team, and prepare contingency plans.
- Analyze competitors’ products and events in order to benchmark best practices.
- A creative gamer: you find inspiration in the player experience and constantly comes up with ideas to keep the audience engaged and improve game features.
- Understands the business and economics of games.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Economics, Marketing, or related field.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in gaming, business intelligence, or online/e-commerce field.
- Able to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail and highly organized.
What we offer:
- Work From Home wherever you are located for an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule.
- 3 weeks of vacation for work-life-balance.
- 7 personal days per year.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Annual Healthcare and Lifestyle spending account.
- RRSP matching program.
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand.
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways.
- Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
- Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.