Listing Health Specialist at Spreetail (Lincoln, NE)
| Lincoln, NE
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:53 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 3, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Spreetail is an ecommerce growth partner focused on accelerating brands and channels to compete for tomorrow’s ecommerce customer. Learn how we are building one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history: www.wearespreetail.com.
We are looking for someone who loves to sweat the details and conduct audits. As a Listing Health Specialist, you'll be our go-to to ensure our listings are accurate on our marketplaces.
How you will succeed:
- Manage and improve the product content listing error workflow by analyzing trends and developing quality standards, checkpoints, and benchmarks.
- Help drive improved listing error and suppression rates across all Spreetail’s channels, including the site and marketplaces.
- Support product content audits across departments, especially regarding product content quality standards and other required fields by category.
- Collaborate with product content compliance, acquisition, and copywriting team members to better understand, anticipate, and solve Spreetail customer problems and needs within product data and content itself.
- Communicate all product content quality efforts among stakeholders in a professional manner, including but not limited to: marketplaces, channel leads, product content strategists, content compliance, vendor management, and merchandising teams.
What experiences will help you in this role:
- Experience with detail-oriented, problem-solving work.
- Excellent task management and communication skills.
- Successful track record of helping develop, set, manage, and achieve goals as part of a team.
- Strong understanding of consumer behavior and a focus on the customer's experience.
- Able to drive projects independently.
In an effort to Make Spreetail Better, we hire people that are aligned with our values and are passionate about pursuing ecommerce excellence. We believe the right person can learn what is needed to succeed in their role, so we encourage job applicants to apply even if you don't meet all of the qualifications listed. We are looking for diverse backgrounds and perspectives, so we don’t require college degrees and welcome non-linear career paths. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply!
Not the role for you? Check out additional opportunities to join our team here and sign up for our Talent Community Newsletter for exclusive insights into future openings.
What you can expect from us:
•The flexibility to take care of yourself. We offer a hybrid work environment for team members working from our offices, and fully remote opportunities for our Software & Tech teams to focus on results then take time off when needed. Salaried Spreetailers enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year.
•We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching.
•We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with perks such as a home-owner bonus, tropical sabbatical trips, and all the unique Spreetail swag you can imagine.
•We’ll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off.
•The opportunity to revolutionize your community. We encourage team members to take paid time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year and we’ll match your donation dollar for dollar to the nonprofits you support.
Learn more about our full benefits package including parental leave, domestic partner coverage, unit appreciation rights, and more here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Spreetail, we are relentless in our pursuit of equity and equality, we embrace cultural differences that raise our bar, we pursue the challenges within ourselves to make Spreetail better, and we humbly acknowledge our duty to build and foster an inclusive workplace where all may succeed.
Spreetail is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Information on Spreetail
Spreetail operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in Lincoln, NE, Omaha, NE, Greenwood, IN, Nanticoke, PA, Ellabell, GA, Austin, TX, Hutchins, TX, Las Vegas, NV and Fredrickson, WA. Spreetail was founded in 2006. It has 1550 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Partners with Nonprofits, Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Team owned deliverables and Team based strategic planning. To see all 29 open jobs at Spreetail, click here.
Read Full Job Description