Life Cycle Management Associate at Trace3 (Remote)
Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The Life Cycle Management Associate is responsible for working with commercial to enterprise-level clients to maintain high account management and customer service. This team member will maintain information accuracy around existing IT infrastructure and ongoing customer engagements to assess procedures while recommending new processes that align with their needs.
The Life Cycle Management Associate will analyze multiple information sources to maintain data accuracy and optimize maintenance coverage throughout the customer relationship. This team member works directly with the sales team on tasks and projects, including auditing and analyzing customer data to determine best practices, preparing quotes, placing orders, confirming shipments, preparing basic accounting details for invoicing, and utilizing Trace3’s cloud-based asset management tool, LAMP.
What You’ll Do:
- Operate as the lead point of contact, along with inside sales, for matters specific to clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships with account base
- Facilitate LAMP training for all client users
- Complete all requested services quotes and orders from clients, sales, or internal team for clients and prospects
- Evaluate and interpret network data sources to prepare a summary of audited results for presentation to prospective clients or reconciliation for existing clients
- Determine priority of external client requests and internal sales team requests for all assigned accounts to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Consult with vendor account teams to ensure pre-order accuracy and relay post-order conversion details
- Evaluate and compile all post-sale information to be communicated to the accounting team for invoicing
- Complete all procedures for managing backend account-related LAMP activity including, but not limited to, creating sites, and implementing move, add, change activity
- Assess and communicate overall customer account activity to the sales team as needed
- Update personal knowledge by participating in industry-related educational and networking opportunities
Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience working with Cisco Systems service offerings, databases, and online tools (CCW-R)
- Capacity to handle confidential and proprietary information with discretion
- A basic understanding of accounting
- Good understanding of how clients use technology to meet business objectives
- Excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills, and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Ability to approach customer and sales requests in a proactive and consultative manner; listen to and understand user requests and needs and effectively deliver
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Motivated self-starter who loves to solve challenging problems and feels comfortable working directly with customers
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.