Life & Annuity Advocate I - New Business
- Complete Annuity new business or in-force services job duties as assigned.
- Achieve or exceed service standards and productivity and quality goals.
- Complete application review per good order checklist.
- Effectively communicate with the field sales team via phone or email to obtain "In Good Order" requirements.
- Learn and understand functions within Annuity, such as ACH transactions, review existing in-force applications, allocation changes, withdrawals, surrenders, etc.
- Provide suggestion for improvements.
- Collaborate with peers and manager to maintain operational standards.
- 1-2 Years of college OR High School Diploma required.
- 1-2 Years' experience in insurance or retirement service operations.
- Strong background in retirement products and insurance law.
- Effective written/verbal communication skills and analytical skills are required.
- Demonstrates above average math/accounting skills.
- In addition, call center or customer service experience is helpful.
- Participation in continuing education coursework and ACS encouraged with emphasis on LOMA.
- Must be available to work overtime or change work schedules as needed.
Horace Mann was founded in 1945 by two Springfield, Illinois, teachers who saw a need for quality, affordable auto insurance for teachers. Since then, we’ve broadened our mission to helping all educators protect what they have today and prepare for a successful tomorrow. And with our broadened mission has come corporate growth: We serve more than 4,100 school districts nationwide, we’re publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: HMN) and we have more than $12 billion in assets.
We’re motivated by the fact that educators take care of our children’s future, and we believe they deserve someone to look after theirs. We help educators identify their financial goals and develop plans to achieve them. This includes insurance to protect what they have today and financial products to help them prepare for their future. Our tailored offerings include special rates and benefits for educators.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
For applicants that are California residents, please review our California Consumer Privacy Notice