Licensed Telehealth Therapist - Full-Time, Full Benefits at Lyra Health (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:58 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 28, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Lyra is transforming mental health care, from start to finish. It begins with accessible and effective evidence-based treatment provided by our best-in-class team of providers and coaches, using our proprietary technology platform coupled with digital lessons and exercises. As a result, our clients experience improved outcomes—feeling better, faster. Lyra was recently included in the Top Startups of 2021 by LinkedIn and Best Product by Forbes Healthcare Awards. Join us as we continue to grow.
Now hiring for March/ April
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently prioritizing hiring clinicians who are licensed in CA, WA, OR, MA, NJ, and continue to welcome application submissions from all other states. As always, thank you for your continued interest in Lyra Health!
Full-Time Employee Role & Responsibilities: Lyra offers an innovative video therapy program called Blended Care Therapy: blending live video sessions with between-session digital lessons and content.
- As a Blended Care Therapist you would:
- Work full-time (40 hours per week)
- Provide short-term, evidence-based treatment via live video
- Assign digital lessons, videos, and assessments to your clients between video-based sessions to enhance learning and monitor outcomes
- Conduct peer-based quality assurance reviews to ensure high-quality outcomes in the program
- Attend one-on-one and peer group clinical consultation meetings
- Attend ongoing training to enhance your clinical skills
We manage the business operations so you can focus on providing high-quality mental health care. Our benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation for your session work and administrative work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; Lyra coaching and clinical services
- Flexible scheduling to set your own 40-hour/week availability
- PTO includes: vacation, sick leave, and holiday
- 401K and equity options
- Free online CE training
- Malpractice liability insurance policy
- Reimbursement for licensure renewal, up to 5 state licenses
- Opportunity for cross-licensure sponsorship if eligible
- A full caseload of motivated clients
- Dedicated business support from Operations, HR, and IT professionals + a monthly technology stipend
- And more!
- Master’s degree from a clinical track (e.g., MSW, MFT, MC, MMHC)
- Unrestricted license (i.e., able to work independently, without supervision, from a licensed supervisor) without current disciplinary action
- Experience providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT)
- Experience providing video therapy
- Experience maintaining a full clinical caseload of adult and/or adolescent clients/week
- Full-time resident of the United States
Qualities for Success:
- You’re thrilled to provide excellent quality clinical care, by video, to a full caseload of clients
- You’re adept at learning and comfortable using tech tools
- You enjoy the balance of independent ownership of key tasks, and regular team communications
- You’re eager to join a rapidly growing business, and comfortable with processes that evolve quickly
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills, and a willingness to receive feedback
- You’re open-minded, non-judgemental, flexible, and have good humor
- You show up as your authentic self at work, each day. This is part of the magic that makes up Lyra.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
Read Full Job Description