Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your Role and Impact
As a Behavioral Health Primary Care Social Worker, you’ll nurture your passion for providing accessible care as a virtual provider of behavioral and mental health therapy for current or new 98point6 patients. You’ll be at the front end of an innovative program which incorporates teletherapy and behavioral health coaching in the context of a virtual primary care practice.
This role is full-time (40 hours per week), with a consistent schedule required. This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like.
- Provide high-quality virtual therapy to individual adults that addresses behavioral and mental health concerns, fosters resilience and reduces stigma
- Contribute to policy formation, clinical workflows and content creation
- Regularly communicate and collaborate with product and clinical teams
- Monitor, measure and communicate patient progress
- Work alongside other therapists, health coaches and primary care physicians
- Master’s degree in social work and current licensure (LCSW or LICSW) in at least one state, with the ability to practice autonomously
- Successful completion of the ASWB Clinical exam
- Currently licensure in Washington and/or California strongly preferred
- 5+ years experience providing postgraduate clinical therapy to adults
- Minimum 4,000 hours of postgraduate, supervised experience
- Willingness to obtain additional state licenses (paid for and managed by 98point)
- Demonstrated history of making clinically informed program improvements
- Demonstrated clinical competence and/or verifiable post-graduate training in evidence-based methods of therapy (CBT, DBT, ACT, etc.)
- Technologically proficient with using EMR, virtual communication and practice management tools
- Nimble and open to changes in practice style, while maintaining evidence-based practices
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willing to incorporate innovation into your care
- At least 6 months of experience with teletherapy
- Experience with a collaborative care or integrated care model
- This is a salaried position, with malpractice coverage and benefits provided
- Minimal administrative requirements other than visit documentation so you can focus on providing high quality care and help patients overcome barriers to positive change
- Opportunity to work remotely from your home
- Compensation and administrative support for cross-licensure
- Work with a dedicated interdisciplinary team of behavioral health specialists, in partnership with primary care physicians
- Be on the cutting edge of a new integrated behavioral health delivery model
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.