Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Alaska Per Diem, Contract) at 98point6
Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your Role and Impact
As a Behavioral Health Primary Care Social Worker, you’ll nurture your passion for providing accessible care as a virtual provider of behavioral and mental health therapy for current or new 98point6 patients. You’ll be at the front end of an innovative program which incorporates teletherapy and behavioral health coaching in the context of a virtual primary care practice.
This is a part-time, 12 month contract (with opportunity to extend), with a consistent schedule required. We are looking for Licensed Clinical Social Worker candidates willing to work up 10 hours per month and who are licensed in Alaska.
- Provide high-quality virtual therapy to individual adults that addresses behavioral and mental health concerns, fosters resilience and reduces stigma
- Monitor, measure and communicate patient progress
- Work alongside other therapists, health coaches and primary care physicians
- Master’s degree in social work (LCSW or LICSW), with the ability to practice autonomously
- 3+ years experience providing postgraduate clinical therapy to adults as a licensed LCSW
- Demonstrated clinical competence and/or verifiable post-graduate training in evidence-based methods of therapy (CBT, DBT, ACT, etc.)
- Technologically proficient with using EMR, virtual communication and practice management tools
- Nimble and open to changes in practice style, while maintaining evidence-based practices
- Commitment to working closely with 98point6 internal teams during the credentialing process
- At least 6 months experience with teletherapy
- Experience with a collaborative care or integrated-care model
- Minimal administrative requirements other than visit documentation so you can focus on providing high-quality care and help patients overcome barriers to positive change
- Opportunity to work remotely from your home
- Work with a dedicated interdisciplinary team of behavioral health specialists, in partnership with primary care physicians
- Be on the cutting edge of a new integrated behavioral health delivery model
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.