Leasing Coordinator at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Leasing Coordinator
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Prologis is seeking a Leasing Coordinator to assist with leasing functions for the Market Officer and Leasing Team, with an opportunity to grow into leasing a submarket. You will prepare leasing documents, drive and execute leasing transactions, and maintain positive relationships with customers and brokers in a 20MSF market. We are looking for someone to drive NOI and asset value growth through successful marketing, negotiations, and leasing transactions. We are seeking a multifaceted team-player to be an integral part of the Customer Experience Team (CET) working with your peers from property management, construction and maintenance to ensure our buildings remain outstanding and our customers receive elite customer service.What’s needed in order to do that:
- Track showings, property characteristics, leasing, and additional revenue opportunities throughout the deal process in Salesforce.
- Provide reporting, market and other relevant information to various internal practice groups, including Acquisitions, Development, Dispositions, Capital Partners and Valuations.
- Handle leasing activity to include prospecting customers, marketing to brokers and agents, developing presentations and writing lease proposals.
- Coordinate legal documents including leases, amendments, and consent agreements with leasing and in house legal teams.
- Build, maintain, grow and foster quality relationships with existing and prospective customers and develop an in-depth understanding of our customers (their business, strategies, and trends that impact their need for space) to improve the customer experience.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with broker community.
- Develop expertise in your sub-market regarding market conditions: rents, available product and economic trends.
- In partnership with the CET, identify additional revenue opportunities by offering Prologis valuable products and services to address customer problems and needs (Prologis Essentials).
- Other duties as assigned.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Minimum 1 year of related business experience in connection with asset management, sourcing, negotiating, and executing industrial/office leases/contracts recommended.
- Persuasive presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with time management & prioritization of responsibilities.
- Strong digital literacy and be able to use Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.
- Ability to read and understand commercial lease documents.
- Support and coordinate with a team of leasing professionals.
- Proven deep knowledge of market demand and supply, vacancy, absorption, micro and macro issues relating to properties as well as knowledge of acquisitions and valuations.
- Must possess a driver’s license and the ability to operate a motor vehicle. Ability to travel to other company locations/properties.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.#LI-LG
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time