Lead, Member Engagement Strategy at Lyra Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:57 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, September 16, 2021
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
We are looking for an exciting, passionate, and experienced Lead, Member Engagement Strategy to join the Member Marketing team and contribute to the growth and impact of our member marketing activities. This leader will help ideate and plan marketing efforts to introduce Lyra to employees of new customers and drive engagement among current customers. They will guide a team of account managers and marketers to execute successful launches, grow member engagement, and play a critical role in serving customers at scale.
This team member will work closely with key partners across Customer Success, Marketing, and Business Operations to create operational programs that allow Lyra to serve more customers and increase access to mental health care to millions of members. Someone who will be successful in this role is a seasoned people manager, an expert in collecting data and analytics to measure marketing impact, and has previous experience finding solutions that help scale growing organizations.
- Strategy & Operations
- Serve as a key Member Marketing stakeholder for strategic customers. Hold responsibility for the success of existing accounts’ utilization of Lyra and proactively identify opportunities and develop account plans to meet goals.
- Develop a growth strategy and plan for how to serve a growing number of customers, who have different levels of need, and require different materials for their demographics
- Vet and select technology solutions and vendors that scale member marketing activities, including asset creation, content management, and customer communication. Responsibilities include securing resources, leading implementation, driving adoption, and measuring impact
- Have a point of view on member engagement and growth and analyze engagement for organizational decision making
- Business planning, program management, and people management
- Lead, mentor and grow direct reports to ensure an understanding of customer goals and strategies so member engagement strategies and services are prioritized to deliver customer value. As a member of the leadership team, ensure issues of member growth, program utilization impacting account renewal are proactively addressed.
- Develop a plan to measure the effectiveness of customer support, and how design and marketing resources get allocated to different types of customers
- Gather and report on metrics for implementation performance and make data driven recommendations for optimization
- Set annual and quarterly goals that link activities to achieving business goals
- Oversee a growing team of marketers and provide coaching and support to help the team meet its goals
- Be responsible for a program budget, including investments in technology solutions to help us scale
- Experience with working directly with clients, large and small, in a B2B2C environment.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, creative/advertising agencies, operations, or consulting, including 2+ years managing teams.
- Skilled in building and growing teams in a fast-paced environment
- Confident, thoughtful, and proactive leader who can inspire and motivate others
- Experienced working with large employers to improve their health and benefit strategies
- Confident diving into metrics and data analysis for decision making
- Experience with sales and marketing, and project management software systems (e.g., Salesforce, JIRA and Asana)
- Proven skill set for identifying, sharing, and evangelizing solutions and best practices that improve the status quo
- Experience building and managing customer portals and communities
Candidates who include a cover letter detailing their interest in Lyra’s member marketing team will be prioritized.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description