Curinos is the leading provider of data, technologies and insights that enable financial institutions to make better, and more profitable, data-driven decisions faster. Born out of the combination of two familiar industry powerhouses, Novantas and Informa’s FBX business, Curinos brings to market a new level of industry expertise across deposits, lending and digital experience solutions and technologies.Job Description
Lead IT Support Engineer needed for a multinational data, technologies and insights provider (within financial services) who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Systems/Helpdesk engineer to join a global team. Working closely with colleagues, and end-users to provide high quality support and internal system maintenance.
You can expect the following responsibilities:
- Support end-users and troubleshoot a range of issues, including Windows 10, email, network access, Microsoft Office 365 Suite, security software, and laptop/mobile hardware
- Manage user laptop, accounts, email, and mobile device setup
- Help maintain our Windows server environment and provide troubleshooting and patching
- Help maintain our Office 365 environment and provide troubleshooting
- Help maintain parts of our AWS environment e.g., AWS workspaces
- Will research best practices, and maintain security posture across all systems
- Will collaborate with the team and identify ways to improve our processes and architecture
Desired Skills & Expertise
Candidates should have the following background, skills and characteristics:
- Intellectual curiosity and innovative thinking with a passion for problem-solving and working independently or immersed within teams with no boundaries
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Server administration experience
- Windows Security Policy and Group Policy experience
- Proven experience installing, maintaining, and supporting hardware and software in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Proven experience with laptop and software deployments
- Experience with certifying compliance and auditing the security aspects of various operating systems within Windows
- Experience with Microsoft 365 administration
- Experience with basic AWS administrations
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and the Microsoft Office product suite and VBA integration
- Experience with basic MS SQL maintenance e.g., patching, backups
Why work at Curinos?
Competitive benefits, including a range of Financial, Health and Lifestyle benefits to choose from
Flexible working options, including home working, flexible hours and part time options, depending on the role requirements – please ask!
25 days annual leave, floating holidays, volunteering days and a day off for your birthday!
Learning and development tools to assist with your career development
Work with industry leading Subject Matter Experts and specialist products
Regular social events and networking opportunities
Collaborative, supportive culture, including an active DE&I program
Employee Assistance Program which provides expert third-party advice on wellbeing, relationships, legal and financial matters, as well as access to counselling services
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't meet all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have relevant skills or experience, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need!
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats, special requirements to access our buildings or adjusted interview formats please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Inclusivity at Curinos:
We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Curinos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics.