About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
The Partnerships Strategy & Planning team plays a critical role in helping shape and execute Lyra’s go-to-market strategy. The Manager/Lead, Business Systems role will require a balance of analytical thinking and operational execution to help guide the company on scaling the go-to-market data infrastructure. This role will partner with teams across the company including sales, marketing, customer success, data science, and IT to develop a seamless revenue operations infrastructure within a high-growth organization. Additionally, you will be supporting the growth of the GTM Data & Analytics team and will manage and lead other analysts.
Sample projects include KPI definition and evaluation, dashboarding and reporting, technology investment planning, and data integrations. This position is ideal for an individual looking to drive business solutions for a fast-growth startup transforming the mental healthcare industry.
- Work with the Go-To-Market team to improve the functionality and accuracy of our CRM and marketing systems & drive analytical support using a host of enablement platforms
- Define the strategy and roadmap for the GTM systems and lead platform integrations
- Partner with strategic planning teams to measure engagement on products and drive full value from operating capital investments into the tech stack
- Collaborate with business partners and technical stakeholders to understand requirements, develop solutions, and manage UATs and post launch activities
- Own the accuracy of data within our revenue operations infrastructure and influence business stakeholders to drive process alignment
- Develop key insights and reporting to enable the team in driving a seamless revenue operations infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Information Systems, Business or related field
- 5+ years of experience in managing revenue operations systems and implementations
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience as an administrator or analyst
- 3+ years of experience partnering with business stakeholders to drive successful implementation of software
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Experience integrating multiple software applications in a growth environment to support business objectives
- Familiarity with leading sales and marketing tools and tech stack (including Conga, Linkedin, Outreach, Zoominfo, Insideview, Ringlead, Marketo, Bizible, etc)
- Previous people management experience
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator, CPQ Specialist, Platform App Builder certifications
- Experience with SQL and Tableau or other data visualization software
- Proficiency with Marketing Automation & Customer Success tools
- Ability to be a self starter, influencing others, tackling unstructured and undefined problems, taking ownership, and driving objectives to achieve the desired outcome
- Ability to lead a variety of stakeholders and manage multiple projects with competing priorities aligned to short and long term objectives
- Analytically and operationally minded, demonstrating sound business judgement to optimize resources
This role is virtual. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description