Lead A/V Engineer at Verkada Inc
- Responsible for the configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of electronic communication systems, including but not limited to professional audio systems, video display systems, automation control systems, Telepresence and Video-Conferencing solutions.
- Assisting installation teams with the final hookup of electronic equipment during new installs at customer sites
- Tests and documents readings for customer's systems
- Troubleshoots and repairs audio visual and IT componentsTrains and instructs the customer on the proper use of the equipment
- Responsible for reading and interpreting wiring diagrams, schematics, and blueprints
- Assists with preventive maintenance and upgrades of customer hardware and software components
- In charge of running high visibility meetings such as All Hands, SKO, and Product Announcements.
- Overall maintenance of audio/video equipment in the office(s).
- 5+ years with high end Audio Visual Installations
- Experience with major industry manufacturers including Extron, Crestron, AMX, Cisco, Biamp, Clarone and PolycomHigh attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience in IT network communications a plus.
- Audio, video conferencing, or control equipment manufacturer certifications a plus (Polycom / AMX / Crestron / NEC / Bi-AMP / etc)
- Must have experience reading and interpreting wiring diagrams, schematics, and blueprintsMust be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation.
- Must be flexible with shift hours and timingValid and current driver’s license.
- This person must have great personal skills and be able to interface with clients, technicians, and contractors.
- The right individual will also be highly energetic, well organized and responsible.
- Experience with Video Conferencing, Streaming, and Control Systems is a plus4 Year College Degree PreferredCTS and/or any other AV Industry certifications highly desired not required