About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra is looking for a Lead Actuary. We are looking for a rigorous and pragmatic thinker with exceptional analytical skills. In addition to providing technical leadership, this person should be a strong, data-driven storyteller who is passionate about communicating the critical returns employers reap from investing in expanded access to high-quality mental health treatment.
- Serve as our internal SME on mental health ROI as well as applied econometric and cost-effectiveness frameworks
- Be responsible for the design and execution of new peer-reviewed health economic publications and presentations
- Partner with our external vendors and jumbo customers on robust cost/ROI studies to support our commercial and research goals
- Communicate the findings and train internal teams on the use of these outputs
- Stay up to date with the latest research on the direct and indirect economic costs associated with behavioral health
- Partner with our GTM teams on client-facing presentations, models, reports, and business case studies to communicate Lyra’s ROI story
- MBA, MS or Ph.D. in Economics, Health Services Research, Actuarial Science or related field
- Deep understanding of applied health economic methods
- Prior experience as a technical leader (particularly in client-facing roles) in industry, health systems, or consulting is a strong plus
- Demonstrated track record of leading health economics projects, specifically healthcare claims analyses, including a significant publication track record
- Extensive experience working with administrative claims databases
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Passion for expanding access to quality mental health care
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description