Launch Resolution Specialist at Spreetail (Omaha, NE)
| Omaha, NE
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:47 p.m. (CST) on Friday, May 13, 2022
Spreetail is an ecommerce growth partner focused on accelerating brands and channels to compete for tomorrow’s ecommerce customer. Learn how we are building one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history: www.wearespreetail.com.
Spreetail is an ecommerce growth partner focused on accelerating brands and channels to compete for tomorrow’s ecommerce customers.
Our ecommerce experts purchase products from world-class vendors, list these top brands on marketplace giants such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and eBay, and fulfill orders with next-day speed. Our completely home-grown software helps us provide unmatched value to our vendor partners, channel partners, and the millions of customers we delight nationwide.
Joining our team is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history while working in a culture that promotes intense results and meaningful relationships.
How you will achieve success:
- Confirm that product content launched has made it to each of the targeted channels.
- Troubleshoot marketplace-specific product content issues by investigating and resolving error submissions reactively, as well as proactively identifying other related opportunities (by category, brand, product) for product content enhancement.
- Identify gaps in processes that lead to high listing error rates and collaborate effectively with the Content Manager to drive process improvement and accountability to reduce issues.
- Support the team on incoming requests from internal teams on improving content and quality of product listings.
- Understand channel-specific product content needs, requirements, and restrictions via collaboration with Content Manager, Marketplace Managers, and Listing Health teams – should intimately understand how product listings are optimized, how channel facets are managed, and which content types will have the most impact on product performance across each channel.
What experiences will help you in this role:
- A strong understanding and passion for eCommerce, preferably have experience in writing product descriptions.
- Have very high attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Thrive in a work environment where you own your work completely.
- You have an understanding of using Excel to create reports and measure the impact.
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
· Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
· Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
· 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5 star beach vacation.
· 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
· Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
· Pet Friendly Office (Omaha and Austin only).
· Unit Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
· Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.
In an effort to Make Spreetail Better, we hire people that are aligned with our values and are passionate about pursuing ecommerce excellence. We believe the right person can learn what is needed to succeed in their role, so we encourage job applicants to apply even if you don't meet all of the qualifications listed. We are looking for diverse backgrounds and perspectives, so we don’t require college degrees and welcome non-linear career paths. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply!
Not the role for you? Check out additional opportunities to join our team here and sign up for our Talent Community Newsletter for exclusive insights into future openings.
What you can expect from us:
•The flexibility to take care of yourself. We offer a hybrid work environment for team members working from our offices, and fully remote opportunities for our Software & Tech teams to focus on results then take time off when needed. Salaried Spreetailers enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year.
•We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching.
•We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with perks such as a home-owner bonus, tropical sabbatical trips, and all the unique Spreetail swag you can imagine.
•We’ll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off.
•The opportunity to revolutionize your community. We encourage team members to take paid time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year and we’ll match your donation dollar for dollar to the nonprofits you support.
Learn more about our full benefits package including parental leave, domestic partner coverage, unit appreciation rights, and more here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Spreetail, we are relentless in our pursuit of equity and equality, we embrace cultural differences that raise our bar, we pursue the challenges within ourselves to make Spreetail better, and we humbly acknowledge our duty to build and foster an inclusive workplace where all may succeed.
Spreetail is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Information on Spreetail
Spreetail operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in Lincoln, NE, Omaha, NE, Greenwood, IN, Nanticoke, PA, Ellabell, GA, Austin, TX, Hutchins, TX, Las Vegas, NV and Fredrickson, WA. Spreetail was founded in 2006. It has 1550 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Partners with Nonprofits, Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Team owned deliverables and Team based strategic planning. To see all 23 open jobs at Spreetail, click here.
Read Full Job Description