About Darwin Homes
At Darwin Homes, we fundamentally believe that the rental experience is broken. Too often, property management—serving as the middleman between investors and residents—often means shoddy service, hidden fees, and inefficient processes that shortchange everybody involved.
Darwin was built to make residents' and owners' lives easier through an innovative ecosystem of technologies. We have created the best product in the market for residents to discover, tour and lease their future home; and for owners to have complete peace of mind from our modern management and leasing services built around our core values of transparency and professionalism. Darwin Homes is the destination for single-family rental services for property owners and residents.
The Darwin Homes team is composed of a diverse set of alumni from DoorDash, Square, Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn and other top technology companies. The founders and executive team have over 30+ years of combined experience in scaling disruptive technology and operations-focused businesses. Darwin Homes is backed by top Silicon Valley venture capital.
We’re looking for a Launch Operations Manager at Darwin Homes who is excited at the opportunity to develop and execute the launch strategy for new institutional clients. Working closely alongside key players from business development, product, engineering, and ops, you will design a custom launch plan for each institutional client and lead the charge to execute cross-functionally.
What You'll Do:
- Lead discovery process to identify property management and asset management priorities for new clients
- Work cross-functionally to develop a custom launch plan for each new client that reflects their property management and asset management priorities
- Mobilize cross-functional teams to execute on the launch plan, working closely with business development, product, engineering, and ops
- Act as the primary point of contact internally and externally during new client launch, leading all client management and project management activities to ensure that KPIs are met
- Establish a feedback loop to determine how we might optimize the new client launch process
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Have:
- At least 3 years of project/client management experience, real estate industry experience a plus
- Proven track record of client relationship management
- Hands-on experience leading teams cross-functional teams, both internal external
- Astute attention to detail, ability to prioritize many tasks simultaneously to ensure launch success
- Ability to create, track, and improve metrics of success
- Willingness to dig in, adapt, drive change and deliver results in an evolving entrepreneurial environment.
Read Full Job Description