Blockstream was founded in 2014 by Dr. Adam Back and a group of fellow cryptographers and engineers passionate about Bitcoin and its potential to change the future of finance. Focusing on building fundamental Bitcoin infrastructure, Blockstream quickly grew into one of the leading technology power houses of the industry.
At Blockstream, we’re building solutions on Bitcoin that will disrupt the existing financial system. We imagine a world where individuals and businesses can easily access a global, permissionless system to secure their money, use it every day, and invest it or put it to work. In pursuit of our expansive vision, we’ve built a full stack of innovative products on top of the Bitcoin protocol, from layer 2 projects like Liquid and Core Lightning, to end user software and hardware wallets like Green and Jade. Our brand stands for innovation in the Bitcoin community, and we’re growing our team to accelerate the future. Come join us in our mission!
We are growing our Mining Operations team and looking for a Junior Operations Manager. As a Junior Operations Manager, you will assist our Operations Manager with administrative and operational functions in planning, organizing, and coordinating mining operations.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Assist the Operations Manager in planning, organizing, and coordinating mining operations to ensure a secure, stable, efficient, and standardized environment
- Coordinate communications with the business for all sites regarding mining operations
- Work with accounting to input financial docs into Payables system with proper coding and categories labeled
- Coordinate monthly receivables billing processes to verify data accuracy and quality
- Plan future forecasting, deliveries, orders, and capacity with existing and new data center facilities
- Develop budgets, timelines, metrics and ensure progress to plan, as well as track critical project achievements.
- Coordinate and process monthly business operations.
- Facilitate and maintain relationships with vendors/partners
- Support the day-to-day client support services
What We Look For In You (Required Qualifications):
- Prior project or process management experience with strong planning, organizing, communication, and execution skills
- A jack of all trades mindset with the ability to multitask and maintain his/her composure during stressful situations
- Quick learner with excellent analytical abilities: able to dig into complex processes and data to inform decisions.
- Comfort with the pace, scrappiness and dynamic environment within a growing startup that requires wearing many hats