Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated professional who is passionate about getting clients funded. You excel at multi-tasking, and have experience processing loans. You are a self-motivator and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can consistently keep your production and quality both high. Through teamwork you’re able to lend a helping hand to those around you in order to guarantee clients receive the best service possible.
What You'll Do:
- The Jr. Funding Coordinator is responsible for handling the processing and funding of consumer loans; ensuring all documentation and contingencies have been collected and approved prior to funding.
- The Jr. Funding Coordinator reviews the entire file for accuracy, ensures the identity verification report, and makes sure google searches come back clean with no signs of red flag activity.
- The Jr. Funding Coordinator packages the Accounting master and Bank file in preparation for funding before the funding deadline submission date.
- Responsible for sending clients consumer privacy notices as well as customer reviews and follows up to attempt to gain a satisfactory response.
- Maintain high quality of files while quickly moving them through the loan process
- Provide exceptional customer service to each and every client
- Manage a pipeline featuring a variety of different loan types with unique requirements
- Request backup documentation from the client as needed
- Issue contracts featuring loan terms and agreements
- Review loans for accuracy prior to release of funds to the client
- Work with other departments, including underwriting, to collect and approve funding contingencies
What You'll Need:
- Previous experience as a Funding Coordinator, Loan Processor or Bank Teller/Cashier preferred
- Understanding of the finance industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, calmly and confidently with a “can-do” attitude
- Must have a high level of integrity and ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively be able to multi-task multiple duties and files at any given time
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employees at BHG Financial are required to work within the United States of America.
BHG Financial is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. BHG Financial is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
More Information on Bankers Healthcare Group
Bankers Healthcare Group operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Davie, FL, Syracuse, NY and Syracuse, NY. Bankers Healthcare Group was founded in 2001. It has 983 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Mental Health Benefits. To see all 82 open jobs at Bankers Healthcare Group, click here.
Read Full Job Description