Joint Intelligence Subject Matter Expert at General Dynamics
| Hampton Roads, VA
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:01 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 24, 2022
- Support the CIAV methodology with intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance expertise in concert with the Joint Staff DDC5I CIAV team to support Combatant Command assessment requirements relative to data sharing with coalition mission partners. Project execution includes advice, analysis, and support as provided in a Tactical Operations Center or Coalition Joint Operations Center with hands-on expertise in intelligence systems and architectures.
- Serve as Planning/Execution Analyst and Event Lead responsible for research, site configuration coordination, use case development and execution, and data analysis during Desktop Analysis (DTA) efforts, and Assurance and Validation (A&V) events.
- Apply derivative classification markings and distribution statements to associated US CIAV documents produced for distribution/publication.
- Attend and/or coordinate regularly scheduled meetings telephonically; attend and/or coordinate ad hoc meetings.
- Identify opportunities for modeling and simulation support early in the event planning process.
- Interface with other testing organizations and participate in test related working groups.
- Coordinate the Request for Information (RFI) process to address requirements through completion and identify and coordinate proposed classification of requirements.
- Conduct DTA and A&V events, perform exercise support planning activities, and coordinate findings with CIAV Operations Support as outlined in the CIAV U. S. Organization document dated 10 December 2014.
- Assist in the development of the Memorandum of Record that documents actions necessary to achieve interoperability in a coalition environment for joint intelligence.
- Collaborate with the Event Lead to ensure seamless integration of intelligence findings, impacts, and artifacts into a report for submission to the appropriate distribution list determined by the US CIAV National Lead.
- Provide advanced analytical and technical support to projects that involve training, tactical/operational documentation, military systems design, or other efforts that require military intelligence expertise.
- Research, identify, and provide resources recommendations required for task execution and completion.
- Gather, process, and analyze operational data.
- Assist with test and development of new systems, or updates to existing systems, to meet client needs.
- Identify and recommend emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
- Compose and update project documentation of system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the joint targeting process.
- Provide guidance, leadership, and supervision to staff, as directed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
- Educational equivalency is a minimum of sixteen (16) years specific and related responsible command and staff experience in the U.S. Military inclusive of the following (may be gained concurrently across several positions):
- Advanced knowledge of intelligence principles, methods, processes, and applicable regulations involved to support military operations.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant technology and equipment.
- Specific certifications or military education/training may be required depending on job assignment.
- Demonstrated experience with Service and Joint C2, to include JTF, CCMD, and component level knowledge.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with close air support processes and a clear understanding of the strategic importance of sharing critical information with coalition partners.
- In-depth expertise in intelligence support to joint fires and targeting processes.
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation and execution of detailed C2 system analysis, interim and final reports, and presentation of analysis data.
- Demonstrated experience in intelligence support to targeting.
- Demonstrated experience in overcoming the challenges of operating in a coalition environment.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Travel will be required in support of the CIAV U.S. National Lead's objectives.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
More Information on General Dynamics
General Dynamics operates in the Aerospace industry. The company is located in Reston, VA, Fairfax, VA, Falls Church, VA, Sterling Heights, MI, Groton, CT, Bath, ME, Savannah, GA, St. Petersburg, FL and San Diego, CA. General Dynamics was founded in 1952. It has 13790 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan. To see all 906 open jobs at General Dynamics, click here.
Read Full Job Description