An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations. Cprime is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Cary (NC), Los Angeles, and outside Philadelphia. We are also growing our global footprint in Canada, United Kingdom, Ukraine, and India.
As the largest Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, Cprime is committed to helping our clients to best utilize their Atlassian products and tools, from assessment and design, to configuration, and all the way to enterprise scaling. Our team is made up of Atlassian and Agile certified experts who have combined technical and functional expertise and who can bridge both process and tools to build technology solutions. We are invested in growing and developing our talented people through learning opportunities, growth opportunities, and diverse projects.
**COVID-19 UPDATE: Employment or contracting with Cprime is conditioned on proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus. Cprime will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
As a Cprime Jira Align Technical Consultant, you will serve as part agile expert, part implementation expert and part process engineer to bring product, solution, and technical leadership to your engagements. You have domain expertise with Atlassian products and solutions, and your ability to identify business process re-engineering opportunities defines you as a specialty leader. You will lead process design sessions and facilitate clear conversations with your business and technical teams to drive project scope, expectations, and delivery. You’re able to translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Atlassian tools to support the processes. You will provide overall thought leadership and best practice solutions in order to elevate your implementation and organizational adoption. You have the ability to travel domestically in the USA. Currently, work will start on a remote basis with expectations to travel in the future post-COVID.
As the largest Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, Cprime is committed to helping our clients to best utilize their Atlassian products and tools, from assessment and design, to configuration, and all the way to enterprise scaling. Our team is made up of Atlassian and Agile certified experts who have combined technical and functional expertise and who can bridge both process and tools to build technology solutions. We are committed to growing and developing our talented people through learning opportunities, growth opportunities, and diverse projects.
- Investigate, discover, and assess client pain points with scaling Agile
- Define, advise and promote strategic agile direction and transformations in partnership with our customers leadership team
- Drive solution design, architecture, and implementation with Cprime’s clients desired scaled agile framework and tools
- Be the go-to lead on tool usage, standard methodologies, and implementation of process integration between Jira Align, Jira and other applications
- Provide agile coaching to impacted executive, business and technical roles
- Architect and document technical solutions that align with client business objectives
- Coach and mentor the delivery team to ensure consistent performance and customer success
- Establish and implement metrics to optimize agile delivery and measure business agility in terms of predictability, reliability, and adaptability to Engagement manager and team members
- Assist in pre-sales scoping & project estimation efforts
- Provide scheduled and ad-hoc demos and trainings of all Jira Align
- Deliver customized training to support the defined tools support of key processes
- Lead and support all project and internal communications
- Contribute to industry thought leadership, white papers, blogs, case studies with customers and represent Cprime at conferences,
- Manage multiple client deliverables and expectations in alignment with the Statement of Work and client needs
- Build client knowledge and credibility quickly
- Assist with management of partners and product feedback
Qualifications & Skills
- 10+ years in a consulting or client delivery role
- Expert knowledge of the business implications of an Agile transformation
- 5+ years working with large scale development organizations that exposed you to the concepts and challenges of building software at scale
- Strong familiarity with the principles of agile, business agility and lean development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, DA, [email protected] XP and Lean, etc.)
- Driven, dynamic individual who is passionate about making clients successful and creating a company that will change the way software is built
- Technical understanding of common networking terms and tools
- Experience with ALM tools
- Previous experience working in a dynamic, agile, and customer-facing environment
- Experience in consulting and solution based professional services
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple clients and deliverables at any given time through effective time-management and planning
- Good work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and communication, both written and spoken
- Responsive to internal and external requests
- Strong executive presence, facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude
- Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately up to 80% of the time to meet client needs.
- Certification in team agile practices (e.g., CSM, CPF, SAFe®, etc.) or 2 years of equivalent work experience
- PMP, CSP and SPC4 certifications preferred
Nice to have
- Prior Jira Align (AKA AgileCraft) experience
- Experience working with a business focus for agile transformations.
- Deep hands-on expertise with the Atlassian product suite (Jira Align, JIRA, Confluence, and others)
What We Believe In
At Cprime we believe in facilitating social justice action internally, in industry, and within our communities. We believe part of our mission is to expand the minds, hearts, and opportunities of our Cprime teammates and within the broader community to include those who have been historically marginalized.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Cprime is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
More Information on Cprime
Cprime operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in San Mateo, CA and Pasadena, CA. Cprime was founded in 2003. It has 289 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 31 open jobs at Cprime, click here.
Read Full Job Description