DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
What You Get To Do:
- Work with stakeholders and multiple agile teams across DISQO to translate business requirements into Jira projects, boards, reports, workflow, and plug-ins.
- Provide service and troubleshooting support for teams and end users
- Create and manage complex configuration elements including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes (internal and external users), and notification schemes.
- Install and configure custom Jira add-ons to provide enhanced capabilities (e.g. Jira Portfolio, BigGantt, Structure, Individual Velocity Report, etc.)
- Ability to write JQL (Jira Query Language) for Boards and Reporting.
- Partner with stakeholders to define requirements for advanced customizations, automations and workflows
- Assist in setup of new projects for access control, workflow schemes, workflow automation, screen schemes, security schemes, custom fields, reporting and integration
- Develop boards, metrics, dashboards, reports, and advanced filters to provide end-users and stakeholders with meaningful operational/performance metrics
- Identify ways to optimize/improve Jira setup and workflows based on business process requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise on Jira scalability, processes and best practices
What You Bring To The Table:
- 3+ years of experience as a Jira Administrator
- Bachelor’s Degree (Management Information Systems or Computer Science is a plus)
- Experience customizing Jira projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language)
- Ability to write scripts to automate and customize Jira
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in Jira
- Experience working in Agile environment and solid understanding of Agile principles and project management methodologies
- Strong communication skills and enthusiasm to help others
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.