IVR Administrator at Prosper Marketplace
| Phoenix – Mesa – Scottsdale, AZ
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:04 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 14, 2022
Founded in 2005 as the first peer-to-peer marketplace lending platform in the U.S., Prosper was built on a simple idea: connect people who want to borrow money with those who want to invest. Since inception, Prosper has helped more than a million people gain access to affordable credit with over $20 billion in loans originated through its platform. Our mission is to help our customers advance their financial well-being through a variety of products including personal loans, home equity lines of credit (HELOC) and credit card. Our diverse culture rewards accountability and cross functional teamwork because we believe this encourages innovative thinking and helps us deliver on our mission.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best, and we are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere. It is important to us that every hire connects with our vision, mission, and core values. Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all!
About Our Operations Team
Rooted in our values, Prosper’s Operations team is driven by how we can improve the customer experience, always thinking there must be a better way. If you are looking for a mission driven company with a great culture, check us out! As a Prosper employee, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of your career - we offer learning opportunities and career development plans. Come join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential! Are you ready to Prosper?
Diversity expands opportunities
Collaboration creates better solutions
Curiosity fuels our innovation
Integrity defines all our relationships
Excellence leads to longevity
Simplicity guides our user experience
Accountability at all levels drives results
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Prosper is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting fully remote hiring processes. Our philosophy as a business is to approach the COVID-19 situation with empathy and urgency. Prosper’s top priority is the health and safety of our employees and of the communities we serve, including our customers, partners, prospects, and candidates. In accordance with this priority, along with our legal responsibility to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe and free of known hazards, we have adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy which requires all of our employees to receive vaccinations, unless they have an approved accommodation.
Our Story & Team // Our Blog
Prosper is looking for a flexible and detail oriented individual with experience acquiring, configuring and routing/skilling a large number of TFNs across multiple lines of business (sales, service, investor, etc.). The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience developing call/work routing strategies to leverage individual agent and operations center strengths while maintaining key performance indicators (KPIs) across each team/organization. This candidate is a flexible, analytical leader that thrives in immersing themselves in data and details to be able to make tangible recommendations to the business to drive change.
Problems You Will Solve
- Perform routine platform maintenance i.e. User creation/ deactivation, user permissions, data center moves.
- Execute scheduled and adhoc reporting on multiple variables to be provided to various members of staff
- Create and maintain Inbound IVR and Outbound calling campaigns
- Create call scripts that uses skill routing and data from internal data sources
- Provide thought leadership for “self-service” options
- Vet and test the connection of Five9/Verint and various platforms used to service the contact center i.e. call recording software.
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported issues from the users
- Proactively researches and locates the necessary tools and processes to identify troublesome trends: analyzes trends and develops a long-range plan designed to resolve problems and prevent them from recurring; maintains established service levels, establishes a method to compare project objectives / requirements against actual project performance.
- Support Workforce Management and Operational Analytics teams as needed for data, system, and procedure maintenance/validation
- Manage multi-locational platforms
- Communicate platform issues that may have impact on Customer Experience to Prosper management team along with a mitigation plan.
- Seek and recommend opportunities to improve/streamline processes and workflows to deliver a best in class customer and employee experience.
All About You
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant years experience
- At least 3 years of experience working in a call center workforce management environment servicing multiple SLAs and varying KPIs
- At least 1 years of Telephony configuration/routing/skilling experience
- Experience with standard call center applications and systems, including IVR and/or WFM.
- Strong working knowledge of spreadsheet and database software, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external organizations and business partners.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet all deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet business and workgroup needs.
- Ability to work comfortably and professionally in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to collaborate with a team of creative, fun, and driven colleagues on products that have an immediate and significant impact on people's lives
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders
- Flexible time off, comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, paid parental leave
- Wellness benefits including access to mental health resources, virtual HIIT and yoga workouts
- A bevy of other perks including Udemy access, childcare assistance, pet insurance discounts, legal assistance, and additional discounts through Perkspot
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.
Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
California applicants: please click here to view our California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) Notice for Applicants, which describes your rights under the CCPA: https://www.prosper.com/plp/legal/privacy-notice-for-applicants/
At Prosper, we're looking for people with passion, integrity, and a hunger to learn. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your unique skill set and diverse perspective will stand out and set you apart from other candidates. Prosper thrives with people who think outside of the box and aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. We invite you to join us on our mission to advance financial well-being.
Prosper is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Prosper will consider for employment qualified applicants who are non-US citizens and will provide green card sponsorship.
More Information on Prosper Marketplace
Prosper Marketplace operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Prosper Marketplace was founded in 2005. It has 412 total employees. To see all 6 open jobs at Prosper Marketplace, click here.
Read Full Job Description