About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
In this role you will be the first-level support for hardware, application and network troubleshooting for users in a MacOS and Chromebook environment. You will be asked to help manage the ticket queue and provide both proactive and reactive, exceptional and expedient end user support. You will be the primary support for newly on boarded employees providing technological guidance on how to access Lyra Health systems.
This role will be expected to work on-site at our office(s) in Burlingame, CA.
- Provide no friction, white glove front-line IT support to employees via walk-ups (remote support during COVID period), tickets, and chats.
- Administer provisioning, assigning and shipping of MacBooks and Chromebooks for new hires as well as refreshes/replacements.
- Own and conduct onboarding of all new hires
- Guide new employees through our new hire IT process
- Maintain process documentation for new hire provisioning, employee termination, account creation, and application installation and configuration.
- Take ownership for IT support requests, respond quickly, and resolve or escalate
- Advocate for end users; coach employees how to use our IT systems
- Update / create documentation around proactive solutions to help end users help themselves
- Provide support for MacOS and Chromebook hardware, SSO, email, cloud-based apps, mobile devices, peripheral, VOIP, video conferencing equipment, wireless, and network problems.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and repair IT hardware and software
- Maintain accurate asset management records
- Manage safe and secure e-waste of decommissioned hardware
- Write and update technical documentation for end users and the IT team
- Track hardware assets and software licenses using management tools
- Support the facilities/office team for IT related tasks.
- Customer service oriented - friendly and reassuring demeanor
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Experience with troubleshooting hardware and software problems with Apple products and Chromebook computers.
- Experience using and managing ticket-based enterprise workflow management systems, particularly Jira Service Management and Zendesk
- 1-2+ years of experience required, in a corporate environment preferred
- Familiar with supporting a broad variety of technologies such as: Google Workspace (GSuite), JAMF Pro, Atlassian (Jira/Confluence), LastPass, RingCentral, Office365 apps, Slack, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Adobe Cloud, Zoom Rooms & Google Meet video conferencing equipment
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and passion for quality
- Takes responsibility for making sure issues are resolved quickly
- Knowledge of basic information security principles and best practices
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description