About SoFi Stadium Company
SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
We are stars serving stars. Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
Start with Care
Thrive as a Team
Anticipate Unspoken Needs
Resolve with Respect
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is seeking an IT Building Security Specialist to provide technical support to the access control and camera systems at the stadium and the Hollywood Park campus.
This person should have a team player attitude and demonstrate a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under pressure. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park are passionate about the guest experience for visitors and staff we support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the design, build and maintenance of technical integration for data, app and Web.
- Participate in technical requirements definition and analysis efforts, providing rigorous estimates of Integration effort based on design.
- Collaborate with support teams to resolve production incidents and proactively seek opportunities to develop preventative measures to avoid recurrence
- Coordinate with other HWP vendors as per the requirement.
- Monitor daily batch jobs.
- Developing new integrations as part of enhancements.
- Updating documentation with changes related to design and defect fixes.
- Analysis of incidents for recurring issues and doing code fixes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or relevant experience
- Experience with data ingestion and data processing pipelines
- Working knowledge of Postman, Kubernetes, SOAPUI, Apigee Edge & Apigee X, GCP
- Experience working in GCP big data deployments (Batch, Real-Time) leveraging Big Query, Google Cloud Storage, PubSub, Data Fusion, Dataflow and Dataproc.
- Basic scripting skills, initiative to research and try new technologies
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including operating systems - both Windows and Mac
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be agile and effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong work ethic, commitment to high standards
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.