IT Systems Analyst at Bishop Fox (Phoenix, AZ)
Bishop Fox is the largest professional services firm focused on offensive security. We are the trusted advisors to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and organizations – helping to secure their networks, data, and applications. Whether they’re looking to safeguard their critical infrastructure or credit cards; social media or mobile games; flight navigation systems or frozen waffle factories — we’re right there, advising every bit of the way.
We’re hiring a Systems Analyst to join and advance our IT team.Who You Are and What You’ll Do
Your knowledge and skills encompass the IT spectrum, from hardware to software and from open-source to commercial software. You’re always motivated to learn about the latest trends in technology and help out where you can. Trustworthiness, attention to detail, and an inquisitive mind are three of your finest features.
At Bishop Fox your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the infrastructure team in architecting, deploying and maintaining our company IT systems
- Responding to Tier 1 IT tickets
- Providing service to customers experiencing issues or requesting access to IT resources
- Working with vendors, resellers, and service providers to support BF IT systems.
- Responding to and performing remediation of incidents occurring in the environment
- Protecting our data from leaks, breaches, data loss and other threats.
- Managing backup/recovery operation
- Creating and managing automations and integrations
We believe that what we do makes an impact, and our culture reflects it in the best possible way. Every one of us plays a role in our success. We value our time and our well-being, we love what we do, and we look out for one another. Bishop Fox offers competitive salaries, travel opportunities, flexible schedules, and a one-of-a-kind environment. For the right candidate, it will feel like a second home.Your Education and Experience
In addition to the above, the following is a list of skills and traits that describe you. If you have most of these, we’d like to speak with you.
- 2-5 years of progressive professional IT experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field highly desired
- Relevant certifications from Red Hat, Oracle, AWS, VMware, and/ or Cisco preferred
- Foundational networking knowledge (TCP/IP, VPNs, routing, VLANs, DNS)
- Experience working in a blended environment (Linux/Unix, Windows)
- General knowledge of cloud computing, information security, database, hardware, software, and virtualization concepts
- Solid experience troubleshooting IT issues (HW and SW), administering *Nix, Windows, MacOS systems
- Experience administering business applications (CRMs, Salesforce, etc)
- Desktop support, telecom and network management experience a plus
- Experience with a ticketing system – Jira would be a plus
- Code literacy (ex: Java, Groovy, PowerShell) – for basic scripting
- Automation experience and general understanding
- Experience helping an organization mature and grow from an IT infrastructure standpoint
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer service skills
Candidates must be located in the Phoenix area.
Interested? Apply today.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or veteran status