IT Support Technician at TigerConnect
At TigerConnect, we're on a mission to transform and improve communication and workflow in hospitals and the healthcare industry overall. This is without a doubt a tall task, but one that we believe is possible with the right group of dedicated, thoughtful trailblazers. Today some of the largest organizations rely on TigerConnect to send millions of messages every day, and to sleep well at night knowing their messages are safe. We're a fun, hungry, innovative group of people who are passionate about transforming the way individuals and organizations communicate.
TigerConnect is looking for an IT Support Technician who will be responsible for providing exceptional IT support for all TigerConnect employees, both local and remote. You’ll have a strong understanding of both Windows and macOS (hardware and software) and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues when they arise. You have experience working in a cloud / SaaS environment to manage remote endpoints, experience with MDM and remote management solutions.
You’ll own the IT onboarding of all new employee hardware and software setup, provisioning, and deployment. Additionally, you will provide hands-on support for hardware and software on VC and AV systems. We are looking for someone with initiative, strong drive, demonstrated problem solving skills, and a track record of handling competing priorities while maintaining discipline.
This position is for local candidates only and will be required to work on premise in the Santa Monica HQ office.
What You’ll Own:
- Troubleshoot and support macOS and Windows 10 operating systems.
- Provide tier 1 technical support for TigerConnect employees while maintaining defined SLA’s
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware, software, and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, AV conferencing devices, and VoIP phones.
- Build, configure, setup and deploy all laptops, software, accounts, and peripherals for new employees.
- Manage hardware inventory and keep records of system location / movements.
- Provide documentation, keep the knowledge base up to date, and deliver training when needed.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 – 3 years of IT technical support experience, ideally within a SaaS or technology startup environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate technical information to technical and non-technical audience.
- Excellent analysis, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail and a methodical work style
- Deep knowledge of operating systems such as macOS, and Windows 10.
- Solid understanding of desktop level connectivity and networking issues (LAN, WiFi, client VPN)
- Experience supporting cloud-based IT environment (Google Apps, O365, OneLogin, Zoom …etc.)
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes. Trusted by more than 7,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day. We are recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and Built In LA’s 2021 Best Places to Work, Best Midsize Companies to Work, Best Paying Companies and Best Perks & Benefits.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
TigerConnect Applicant and Employee Privacy Notice