IT Support Specialist at Addepar
Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a junior-level IT Support Specialist to join our IT Team. This position requires familiarity with Mac, some experience with Windows PCs or Linux, and an overall love of technology in a primarily Apple-based corporate environment. Our perfect candidate loves to problem-solve on the fly, provide exceptional support, and is always looking for the optimal solution when solving IT issues.
What You’ll Do
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Mac and PC hardware and software, including network connectivity and basic usage.
- Configure and deploy Macs to existing employees and new-hires.
- Provide the first line of Tier 1 technical support for a fast-paced startup, including interacting with Okta for access control and Google for collaboration systems.
- Support and maintain phones, conference room systems, printers and other technology both in-office and for remote users.
- Manage software licenses.
- Onboard new hires and be the first face of IT for people joining the team at Addepar.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 6 months experience providing support in a Mac-based technology environment.
- Understands how to use and configure Windows based PCs.
- Experience troubleshooting macOS.
- Familiarity with Google cloud products such as Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Meet.
- Experience interacting with or managing SaaS services or cloud-based systems.
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.