Upgrade is a fintech unicorn founded in 2017. We are the fastest-growing company in the Americas (Financial Times). In the last five years, over 15 million people have applied for an Upgrade card or loan, and we have delivered over $10 billion in affordable and responsible credit. Our innovative Upgrade Card is the fastest growing credit card in America (Nilson Report). Combining the flexibility of a credit card with the low cost of an installment loan helps us redefine banking.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” three years in a row, one of the “Top Companies to work for in Arizona”, “Best Engineering Team" and we have received awards for being a best company for Diversity, Women, Culture, and Veterans.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and delivering new and better products to join a team of 1300 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
What You'll Do
- Provide configuration and troubleshooting support for Mac OS and Windows environment
- Build and provision computer systems for new employees
- Provide on-site support 5 days a week at our Phoenix office
- Resolve any issues related to our infrastructure, both internally hosted and cloud-based such as email, printers, wired and wireless networks, video conferencing and VPN
- Track, order and maintain IT assets
- Perform technical on-boarding and off boarding of employees
- Provide end user support for Gsuite
- Support ongoing projects
- Available to be oncall
What We Look For
- Experience with client installations, patching, security and update procedures – iOS, Android, Windows, and MacOS
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving issues with GSuite apps, Duo, and Active Directory
- Experience with device management, inventory systems and methods
- Familiarity with ticketing standards, practices, and workflows (Atlassian, Jira, Confluence, Opsgenie)
- Experience with OS installation and imaging
- Experience troubleshooting VPN issues (OpenVPN, L2TP) and working with remote users
- Experience resolving issues with other 3rd party vendors (Kisi, TalkDesk, Polycom, Chromebox, Meraki, Sophos, Tableau, Confluence, Dell, Lucidchart, Chrome Remote Desktop, Okta, Slack, insurance webapp products like B2B etc)
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K match
- Unlimited vacation
- Learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Paid parental leave
- Health & wellness initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description