Do you want to change the world? Zipline uses drones to deliver critical and lifesaving medicine to thousands of hospitals serving millions of people in multiple countries. Our mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. Join Zipline and help us make this a reality for billions of people.About You and The Role
Zipline believes access to medical care should not depend on your GPS coordinates. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies on 3 continents around the world right now, 7 days a week. Are you interested in playing a crucial role for 200 million people that depend on our deliveries for their lives?
As an IT Support Manager at Zipline, you will lead a global team of support engineers that are helping Zipline deliver on-demand medical supplies to everyone in the world. IT Support is a critical role for Zipline to succeed and responsible for the following: Tier 1 Networking troubleshooting, software licensing management, IT asset management, on-boarding/off-boarding of new users, configuring desktop OS systems, and teleconferencing equipment.What You’ll Do
- Bring revolutionary Ideas to IT Support that have a high impact to Zipline
- Ensure support tickets are being resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure proper asset tracking and management is take care of
- Ensure the team is writing technical guides to resolve basic issues and understand common workflows
- Analyze IT Support inquiries to identify recurring user problems, recommend solutions, identify areas where service can be improved, and establish improvement plans
- Evaluate and implement policies and procedures regarding how user inquiries are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected
- 2+ years managing an IT team
- 4+ years of experience in one or more of the following: Microsoft Administration, Linux Administration
- 4+ years or experience working in an IT discipline such as system administration, IT help desk, IT support
- You can communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) and build strong relationships with internal business teams and external stakeholders
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!