Who We Are
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. The Motive Automated Operations Platform combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to automate vehicle and equipment tracking, driver safety, compliance, maintenance, spend management, and more. Motive serves more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
Are you looking to launch your career in IT? As an IT Support Engineer, you will provide tier one support to internal users. We hold a high standard for the user experience. Expect to work in multiple SaaS tools and assist in day-to-day hardware requests. We are a fast-paced, ever-evolving team and encourage ideas to make us better. This is an entry-level position perfect for anyone wanting to break into IT. We are willing to train the right person and provide them with the skills needed to succeed at Motive.What You'll Do:
- Maintain and support hardware and software on devices and related equipment in a mixed Mac and PC environment
- Assist employees when needed with potential 24/7 availability
- Respond to employee requests via our ticketing system for hardware and software assistance with thoughtful troubleshooting and employee coaching
- Perform troubleshooting and support for A/V equipment.
- Create and update internal and employee-facing documentation
- Assist with the employee on-boarding experience by hosting bi-weekly IT on-boarding sessions
- 6 months to 2 years of IT or other support role experience
- Understanding of the basics of networking
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with our SaaS stack is a plus: G Suite, Okta, Slack, and Jamf
- Familiarity with our hardware environment: Mac and Windows
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at Motive. Motive considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.