As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We are growing and we are growing fast. Because of this amazing growth, we are now seeking a IT Specialist that will manage many of our internal IT requirements. This will be a new role that will allow the right person the ability to have an immediate impact on the organization and will also afford the opportunity to collaborate with multiple internal and external departments on a variety of IT related projects.
What Your Day Could Consist Of:
- Providing insight and best practices for network and computer security
- Facilitating asset management and all repairs and replacements of office equipment
- Managing all internal A/V and Networking equipment
- Providing technical support for employees
- Providing Mac training to employees during new hire orientation and set-up all workstations and cabling for new employees
- Assisting management and SRE team with SOC2 certification and management
- Supporting remote employees
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience with networking setup and maintenance
- Experience with VPN setup and maintenance
- Wifi setup and maintenance
- Experience with A/V setup and maintenance
- Experience with Network security and IPS tools
- Managing and supporting Apple and Google devices using MDM
- Experience with Cisco Meraki equipment
- Ability to negotiate and obtain needed software licenses
- Experience with SOC 2 preferred
- Familiarity with the JIRA project management tool a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.