At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by private equity firm Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
Check us out on the web!Job Description
We have an exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect, Order Fulfillment to architect E2E system solutions for the Brightspeed telecom suite of applications. As a key leader on our IT team, you will be responsible for system solutions in the areas of order fulfillment orchestration, inventory, provisioning, and billing domains. In this exciting role, you will be challenged with the opportunity to re-imagine every aspect of the customer order fulfillment process across the entire order provisioning life cycle.
As the Solution Architect, Order Fulfillment, you will have a deep technical background building scalable solutions to support complex business processes. If you’re passionate about architecture, robust design practices, efficient execution and delivering operational excellence, Brightspeed would be the perfect place for you!
As the Solution Architect – Order Fulfillment, your responsibilities will include:
- Define the architecture, components, modules, interfaces, and data of systems to satisfy specified requirements.
- Design the solutions for optimal performance, scalability, and stability
- Explore how latest technologies in the market can be leveraged to solve the complex business problems and support with proof of concepts.
- Work closely with the senior management, analyzing long-term business goals and suggesting ways the organization might achieve these goals with technology
- Guide others to assess system usage trends and identify potential performance constraints with inter-system designs
WHAT WILL CATCH OUR EYE:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 12+ years of experience in software engineering with at least 4 years of solution architecture experience in telecom domain
- 8+ years of experience in Java microservices development including the ability in troubleshooting various environment issues
- 4+ years of experience with Micro Services and domain driven design
- 3+ years of experience with one of the major cloud providers GCP, Azure or AWS.
- Experience leading solution architecture lifecycle including concept, design, prototyping, integration, testing, and production release
- Experience working in Telecom provisioning/billing and Fiber solutions
- Experience implementing telecom products and services such as Voice/VOIP, Broadband services
- Experience implementing BPM/Workflow/Orchestration tools
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with laser focus on delivering results
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, and skilled in managing multiple clients, stakeholders, and cross-functional projects
- The ability to exercise judgement in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Provide industry knowledge, experience, and best practices to help the team stay ahead of the curve in keeping our technology stack cutting edge
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Java and Cloud (GCP/Azure/AWS) Certifications
- Experience in FTTP provisioning and activation domain
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We meet you where you are...wherever you are, by providing sensible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be advised that Brightspeed (Connect Holding LLC) requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to the Company’s legal obligations including potentially accommodating an employee’s sincerely held religious beliefs or medical condition.