IT Service Delivery Manager at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
As an IT Service Delivery Manager, you constantly look for ways to tweak, optimize processes, and remove roadblocks for employees to obtain critical IT Services. Leveraging best-of-breed service management frameworks, you will be focused on creating the best possible IT engagement for employees and motivating IT to support service management processes by continually showing value and benefit to various teams. It requires the ability to thrive in a highly technical and fast-paced environment. Working alongside our developers, service champions, and product managers and leveraging your keen analytical skills, you will develop employee experience metrics and services. If you identify with any of these kinds of challenges, we’d love to talk to you.
- Know our employees: Enable processes that individuals love to engage with, gain incredible value from, and create a delightful personalized experience that feels high touch.
- Enable employees: Anticipate employees’ needs related to gaining IT Services, resolving their challenges, and providing proactive solutions.
- Make it easy: Simplify employee enablement processes for IT and employees, enabling adoption and service champions
- Trusted Advisor to leaders, managers, and individual contributors to help them deliver their best work every single day
- Be a curator of frictionless employee experience processes and drive empathy for employees
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and identify the root cause of any issue, no matter how challenging, and design and quickly implement solutions
- Ability to provide meaningful data to lead decision-making and provide solutions to make teams more effective and enable employees
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coach, influence, and partner with all levels of employees; internal IT and external
- ServiceNow and Jira experience a huge plus
- Defining an employee-friendly IT shopping experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or related experience
- Strong experience defining SLAs, enterprise IT metrics, and Knowledge Centric Support
- Ability to define IT process and Policy
The Digital Employee Experience team builds and supports technology to create delightful experiences for our employees. Everything we offer and create must be easy for people to use and understand. We have a high-performance culture filled with people that refuse to take no for an answer. Our team takes pride in taking technical excellence to a whole new level and is intrinsically motivated to do some of the best work of our careers.
You live and breathe creating the best possible experience for employees. You love to see new and innovative ways to enable the employee experience and understand ITIL as a best practice framework, not a definitive way to manage IT. Enjoy crafting, implementing, and executing processes to streamline workflows and delight employees, avoiding creating processes just to have “process.” You take delight in making data-driven decisions and consider yourself a disrupter in IT Service Management. You are a natural leader. Building internal and external partnerships are important to you, thriving in a highly collaborative environment. You are a great advocate for employee experience and always put that experience above anything else.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer, the starting salary (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) is expected to be between $113,200/yr to $166,400/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.