IT Security Automation Specialist at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
FIS' Managed Security Services provides state of the art cyber defense solutions to financial institutions. Our experienced staff of cyber security experts continuously act to ensure customer assets, systems and applications are protected 24x7 from emerging threats. That's why organizations in financial services and other industries rely on our team of experts who are dedicated to information, network and internet security.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for delivering security automation solutions that enable security operations teams to rapidly respond to an ever-changing threat landscape. You will support Managed Security Services teams in their automation efforts to help us better protect client technology platforms.
- Learn. You will be expected to grow your integration and cybersecurity skillsets.
- Solve challenges. No two cybersecurity products are exactly alike, we're looking for individuals that can adapt and be agile in an ever-changing IT world.
- Be bold. We want to improve, and you will be the catalyst for our continuous improvement in efficiencies and automations.
- Be the subject matter expert for the Security Automation Orchestration and Response (SOAR) platform.
- Enhance data ingestion and enrichment for the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platform.
- Develop automation for our security operations and incident response efforts.
What you bring:
- Passion for cybersecurity defense
- Passion for mentoring and sharing what you learn
- 4+ years of experience in cybersecurity
- Proficient with python and/or PowerShell
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- BS degree in Computer Science or MIS or equivalent
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in a Security Operations Center
- Experience operating Security Automation Orchestration and Response (SOAR) platform
- Experience operating Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platform
- Experience threat hunting, tuning SIEM, tuning IPS
What we offer you:
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.