IT Security Architect Specialist at FIS (Jacksonville, FL)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Our Applied Cryptographic team provides solutions to protect sensitive data in the organization and our Machine Identify team provide solutions to securely communicate faceless transactions by issuing certificates. We also manage payment transaction and Cryptographic solutions in HSMs.
What you will be doing:
This role will provide security architectural solutions to protect sensitive data in our organization. You bring latest Cloud and OnPrem security solutions to the team and advise our internal and external application teams in securing their data.
- Provide security architecture direction to our internal Data Protection As A Service (DPaaS) platform
- Participate in reviewing application architecture reviews to provide inputs on security
- Act as a go-to person for internal and external application teams for securing their data
- Provide compliance guidance for GDPR, PCI, CCPA etc. regulations
What you bring:
- 8+ years of Expertise in Security Architecture for AWS, Azure and other Cloud and OnPrem based applications.
- Ability to work hand in hand with application teams as a trusted liaison from security
Added bonus if you have:
- Background in developing solutions for cloud-based application
- Experience in Snowflake
- Experience in managing teams
What we offer you:
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.