Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team
This leader will support a growing team focused on defining what efficient IT Operations looks like at Angi. IT Operations is the final escalation point within the IT Employee Experience team and is the last stop for all technical issues before involving IT Engineering. In this role, you will have exposure to all tools, systems, and services in use at Angi. We are looking for someone who has experience managing a high level support team and leading from hands-on experience.
What you’ll do
- Build and manage a team responsible for IT Operations for all of Angi
- Provide mentorship and career development opportunities for your team members
- Identify opportunities to leverage automation tools and API workflows to streamline IT Service Delivery
- Balance the tradeoffs in technical approaches to prioritize both scalability and customer stability
- Provide context to technical conversations that drive clear goals and prioritization
- Lead a team through large-scale problems and manage communication appropriately
- Managing configuration changes and optimize IT workloads
- Develop and implement SLAs for successful IT operations
- Promote a culture of documentation and knowledge sharing
- Coordinate with the service desk to identify and mitigate root cause issues pertaining to the IT infrastructure and systems
- Collaborate with additional Enterprise IT teams to elevate the overall Enterprise IT experience at Angi
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience managing a team within a support/IT Operations capacity
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working with Okta
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with with Google Workspace
- Experience engineering and administrating ITSM platforms (Freshservice preferred)
- Experience with leveraging API to address large scale remediation requests
- Ability to communicate and present information clearly and concisely to stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize projects and requests at different phases to meet ambitious deadlines
- Experience with Excel
- Deals with situational ambiguity well and responds constructively
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinker
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Self-starter the ability to tackle problems head-on with little direction
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $105,000 - $140,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world