Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
Array is looking for a stellar IT Manager who will be responsible for maintaining & delivering highly available infrastructure services to Array’s customers and internal staff. This position will report to the Director of Information Security & IT.
- Lead, develop, and retain a top talent team of helpdesk, system administration, network engineering/architecture engineers.
- Manage all of Array’s IT customer SLA requirements & obligations at all levels.
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients and staff alike.
- Maintain an expected ratio of hands-on technical work to management activities to 50/50.
- Coordinate and perform maintenance and provide ongoing support for all of Array’s infrastructure environment. You will be asked to be oncall periodically.
- Partner closely with the infosec team to implement a highly secure infrastructure environment & architecture.
- Develop processes & procedures to reduce errors in execution.
- Maintain Array’s IT policies and vendor relationships while delivering on quarterly IT objectives
- Evaluate emerging technologies to advance IT scalability.
- Brief senior leadership on IT matters.
- Degree in IT, computer science, computer engineering, CIS, systems engineering, or related field.
- 5 years experience administering/managing VMware ESX environments with a combination of Windows Server & Linux virtual hosts.
- Strong experience managing colocation facilities / hosted infrastructure..
- Understanding of the OSI model, IP addressing, DNS, APIs, CI/CD.
- Experience with enterprise ticketing systems like ZenDesk, ServiceNow or related systems.
- 2 years experience administering Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments.
- Some experience implementing WAF for highly scalable environments.
- Some experience with environments that leverage deployment orchestration & infrastructure-as-code (IaC) with tools like Pulumi & Terraform, as well as containerization tools & technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with ITIL Framework, NIST standards, PCI Data Security Standards, AICPA SOC 2 compliance requirements, OWASP protocols, CIS benchmarks, is desirable.
- Pristine attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience implementing an infrastructure performance monitoring program that takes into account hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Experience managing scalable APIs and hosted infrastructure.
- Certifications: Google Cloud Security Engineer, CISSP, CISM.
- Experience staffing a team is desirable.
- Exposure to financial industry organizations & affiliates.
- Exposure to DiSC, Thomas–Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument, Hogan Assessments is desirable.
Array Offers All Employees the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- In-house wellness concierge and partnership with TalkSpace to support mental health
- 100% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.