Job Title: Associate IT Helpdesk Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are and have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in sales engagement software.
Salesloft helps brands deliver value and create trust by connecting authentically and meaningfully with their customers. Thousands of customers depend on Salesloft’s category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020, twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ and have been recognized as a top workplace by Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
We’re redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for Salesloft!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains elite talent.
At Salesloft, our Associate IT Helpdesk Specialists are pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing IT team and will serve on the front lines ensuring our employees have the technology they need to be successful.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for proactively and reactively serving employees through technology. Specifically, you will:
- Respond to IT tickets to troubleshoot technical issues, install software, or issue additional equipment, both on-site and remotely
- Setup new employee MacBooks, monitors, and any other necessary equipment
- Assist with technology requirements at company meetings
- Assist with building out conference rooms and office space: mount audio visual equipment and cable management, etc.
- Perform equipment inventory and asset tagging
- Accountable for managing receipt, documentation, and storage of IT equipment
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to solve critical issues to enable Lofters to serve our customers. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a bias-towards-action, results-oriented, and motivated Apple-focused technology specialist who is adept with solving technology problems at a high customer service level.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn more, do more, and become more, then becoming an Associate IT Helpdesk Specialist is the career path for you!
Our Salesloft’s IT team is comprised of seasoned and up-and-coming IT professionals who are all aligned on one vision and mission:
- Vision: Every seller is loved by the buyers they serve (#saleslove)
- Mission: Equip companies to maximize revenue by creating a fantastic buying experience
The IT team consists of results-oriented IT professionals who live to serve and enable others while also creating efficiencies and eliminating ambiguity within the company’s IT strategy.
They are also the epitome of our core values: Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- At least 1 years experience in an IT support role, managing Apple technologies
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience with macOS setup and troubleshooting
- Experience with Zendesk, HappyFox, or other similar ticketing systems
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive)
- Working knowledge of audio/visual equipment with Zoom
- Strong general knowledge of computer hardware and networking
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Industry certifications such as CompTIA A+, Apple ACSP, Jamf 100, or similar preferred
- Proficient in English, Spanish as a second language is a bonus
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend Salesloft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our Salesloft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Attend training with current members of the team and get to know important, relevant personnel throughout the business
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 plan, and shadow current members of the IT team
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Begin to establish an international on-site inventory system for Macs and related accessories
- Develop relationships with the local teams and our Facilities team to source gear for in-office and remote employees
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Approach every IT ticket with a customer service viewpoint within appropriate SLAs
- Discover ways to improve processes and incorporate technology
- Assist with other IT projects on an ad hoc basis
- Consistently achieve your volume and SLA goals
- Know the ins-and-outs of domestic shipping with a local provider to deliver new hardware to end users
- Be familiar with the Apple procurement process and build a regular local inventory with a FIFO stock rotation
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Serve as tier one Helpdesk support for formal requests
- Manage receipt, documentation, and storage of all local IT equipment
- Serve as the “local expert” when it comes to all things technology for Salesloft
- Become more familiar with the local office network and audio/video setup for continued troubleshooting and future changes/additions
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Take the highest volume of tickets on the team
- Begin writing content for the Salesloft IT Knowledge Base to help Lofters resolve issues on their own
- Develop relationships with additional local vendors to help us scale as we hire more in your region and adjacent ones
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- You will build community with Lofters of many cultures and backgrounds through ERGs and DEI initiatives
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
Salesloft embraces diversity and invites applications from people of all walks of life. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.