IT Enablement Manager at Toast (Remote)
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Coordinate the development of policy and process documentation to enable implementation of IT business solutions that support increased efficiency, visibility and overall improvements.
- Work with key stakeholders at the management/executive level to assess and understand skills and IT enablement needs, define options, and translate them into actionable and measurable program objectives and goals.
- Deliver effective program socialization that informs, influences and drives adoption and championship of programs and deliverables
- Manage and maintain IT’s resource and knowledge management systems
- Develop and manage a detailed project or program plan that considers all requirements, constraints, resources, and deliverables associated with the defined objectives
- Act as an information source and communicator between business branches.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience in Project Management, IT Operations, Knowledge Management, and IT Tools
- Analytical mindset with good verbal and written communication skills for both laymen and technical correspondence
- Strong project management skill - ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks simultaneously
- Ability to draw upon technical and/or product knowledge in configuration of relevant IT policies, tools and processes
- Critical thinking and attention to detail, able to identify gaps in processes and rollout plans and solve for them effectively.
Special Sauce (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)*
- L&D or enablement experience is a plus
- Adaptable and willing to step in wherever help is needed with a motivated and positive attitude
- Understanding of monitoring & observability tools, service management tools, and ITSM/ITIL methodologies
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.