IT Auditor 2 at FIS (Houston, TX)
FIS is a leader in technology and services that helps businesses and communities thrive by advancing commerce and the financial world.
For over 50 years, FIS has continued to drive growth for clients around the world by creating tomorrow's technology, solutions and services to modernize today's businesses and customer experiences. By connecting merchants, banks and capital markets, we use our scale, apply our deep expertise and data-driven insights, innovate with purpose to solve for our clients' future, and deliver experiences that are more simple, seamless and secure to advance the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs more than 55,000 people across 50+ countries, dedicated to helping our clients be ahead of what's next. FIS offers more than 450 solutions and processes over $9T of transactions around the planet. FIS is a Fortune 500® company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
For more information about FIS, visit www.fisglobal.com.
At FIS, you can grow professionally and personally in an environment where intellect, creativity, and leadership are valued and rewarded.
IT Auditor Staff
The Staff is an entry level or lightly experienced auditor focused on testing technology related controls.
- Support the audit teams during technology, operational, and / or IT Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audit projects
- Evaluate and validate key technology processes, risks, and controls at the audit engagement level
- Execute work programs and document workpapers and other audit materials that meet all relevant professional practice and FIS Internal Audit methodology requirements
- Observe, understand, and document detailed technology and operational process narratives and/or process flows, including identification of risks and key controls
- Perform and document walkthroughs surrounding the test of design for controls tested within technology and operational audit projects
- Contribute to well-written and meaningful reports summarizing audit results
- Proactively manage audit finding tracking and documentation of status updates obtained via management action owners, and timely execution of remediation testing.
- Develop and foster professional relationships within the audit team and across IT and the business
- Establish trust and credibility with key stakeholders
- Actively seek out performance feedback and coaching and take ownership of personal professional development plan
- Contribute to a high-performance environment
- Earned a bachelor's degree in technology, information systems, business intelligence, accounting, finance, or other related discipline
- Professional certification (e.g. CIA, CISA, CFE, CISM, CISSP), or the desire and determination to pursue such
- Industry or professional services firm experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrates high integrity, credibility, and trustworthiness
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Team player
- Desire to learn and ability to overcome challenges and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and high-quality execution focus
- Sound decision making skills and judgment
At FIS, you can grow your career as far as you want to take it. Here's what else we offer:
• Opportunities to make an impact in fintech
• Personal and professional learning
• Inclusive, diverse work environment
• Resources to give back to your community
• Competitive salary and benefits
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.