IT Architect for FIS Auto Finance at FIS (Jacksonville, FL)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS® Asset Finance enables you to put the customer first through a streamlined, integrated and highly automated auto finance software solution that makes getting an auto lease or loan far less cumbersome. And you can satisfy customers' demands for a digital experience similar to online retail.
NOTE: This role may be worked remotely.
What you will be doing
You will work with a dynamic team enhancing and supporting financial software for large-scale auto finance corporations. In a fast-paced environment, we follow an Agile development methodology to minimize inception to implementation time and maximize throughput. You will be involved in design, development, testing, implementation, and support of software on a scalable platform.
What you will be doing:• Defining and maintaining a library of functional component models for FIS product lines.• Documenting functional product solutions as well as key FIS financial services opportunities.• Maintaining a catalogue of reusable functional application components relevant for applications and product lines.
Bachelor's degree in cognitive science, computer science or interface/visual design or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
What you will need:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Works well with team members and independently
• Expertise with Visual Studio, C# and ASP.NET
• Expertise with end-to-end systems development life cycles and a background leading large projects.• Five or more years in a distributed and heterogeneous computing environment, working with relational or hierarchical databases.• Experience designing and implementing applications in a shared service bureau environment.• Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design-based tools and techniques.
• A bachelor's in computer science or engineering, or the equivalent experience - post-graduate education desired.
Preferred Qualifications:• Auto or Asset Finance experience would be beneficial
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A wide range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.