mPulse Mobile needs a results-oriented IT Admin and Support Analyst who will administer our company s computer systems, firewalls, and printers remotely for 3 corporate locations and for our external, mostly MAC-based, client computers. The IT Admin and Support Analyst would be responsible for the overall upgrades of hardware and software installations, maintaining and troubleshooting, and resolving IT issues for our user group, ensuring reliable connectivity as well as our corporate security standards.
As an Admin and Support Analyst, you will be improving and streamlining processes, troubleshooting and researching for problem resolutions and be able to optimize security, convenience, and performance without compromising standards. Some knowledge of HIPAA, HITRUST, and SOC2 will be useful.
Permanent Flexible Hybrid work schedule (remote)
Prescription drug coverage
401K with company match
Health Spending Account (HSA)
Flex Spending Account (FSA)
Paid time off
Employee Referral Program
Community service programs
Company Mission and Highlights:
mPulse Mobile is reimagining health engagement to inspire healthier lives and deeper relationships between healthcare organizations and their consumers. Healthcare s leading Conversational AI platform combines with award-winning health education for the streaming age to deliver tailored digital health engagement that educates and activates healthcare consumers. With over a decade of experience, 150+ healthcare customers and nearly 1 billion conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change.
mPulse Mobile delivers wellbeing for the streaming age through a modern learning platform and cinematic content created with popular experts. Offering custom and licensable content solutions, mPulse Mobile helps health innovators reach more people and lower costs to serve and improve health outcomes. Combined, these solutions have a proven ability to reach and engage vital member populations with learning expertise and rich media health education experiences, enabling health innovators to deliver personalized conversational experiences in preferred member channels and streaming content formats.
- Accountability Take ownership. Execute with intent. Exceed client expectations.
- Recognition Be positive. Encourage others. Celebrate success.
- Collaboration & Learning Share what you know. Listen openly. Stay curious.
- Thrive Cultivate well-being. Be inclusive. Find balance.
- Innovation Inspire creative solutions. Activate consumers. Drive outcomes.
- Commitment Work with purpose. Make an impact. Help us win.
- Enjoy Flexible PTO and flexible work hours
- Hybrid, remote-first working model with quarterly team meetings (travel paid by mPulse)
- Two office locations: Encino, CA and Minneapolis, MN
- mPulse Mobile covers 100% of employee only premiums for selected plans as well as 25% dependent coverage
- Full Vision and Dental - Dental and Vision individual premiums paid by mPulse as well as 25% dependent coverage
- 401K Program with a 4% match
- 3 Weeks Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Wellness and Work from Home stipend
- Virtual Happy Hours & events
- Weekly All-Hands meetings giving regular access to leadership
- Several team interest groups including: Diversity, Inclusion, & You committee, Culture Club, and mPulse Mobilize
- Laptop fitness station in LA Office
- Employee referral bonuses (up to $3000)
- Ping pong conference table and Foosball
- Free snacks and drinks
- Monitoring and maintaining networks & network access for our users.
- Upgrading, and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and maintaining access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems, as well as providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in the industry.
- Strong desire to learn and grow their knowledge and technical kills via mentoring from others and training opportunities
- Attention to Detail
- Independent Self-Starter
- Highly Organized
- Critical Thinker
- Problem Solver
- Excellent Communicator
- Ability to Prioritize
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Multi-Tasker with Strong Sense of Urgency
Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies
Solid knowledge of best practices in IT Specialist and system security is a plus
Exceptional organizational and time management skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or significant hands on experience in a similar environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.